Senior Internal Auditor
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Senior Internal Auditorjob details:
- location:Fort Lauderdale, FL
- salary:$85,000 - $110,000 per year
- date posted:Friday, December 6, 2019
- experience:3 Years
- job type:Permanent
- industry:Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- questions:954-462-6401.job descriptionSenior Internal
Auditorjob summary:eCommerce company located in Broward County
seeking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor immediate due to growth.
This position offers excellent career track and work/life balance.
You can bring your pet to work!location: Fort Lauderdale,
Floridajob type: Permanentsalary: $85,000 - 110,000 per yearwork
hours: 9 to 6education: Bachelor's degreeexperience: 3
- Perform risk-based audit (RBA) testing, root cause analysis,
and prepare audit work-papers as per Chewy Internal Audit
department and IIA Standards.
- Plan and execute audits in accordance with the department's
policies and procedures, including prioritizing work areas,
monitoring progress and ensuring a timely review to meet audit
objectives within the scheduled time frame.
- Assist/perform in the SOX 404 Scoping Analysis which includes
financial statement and risk assessment mapping and identifying
significant locations, key processes, systems and accounts that
will be included in scope as part of annual SOX plan.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls
and compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Identify audit issues and root causes, recommend improved
internal controls and business processes, and ensure that
corrective action plans are developed and implemented.
- Execute the quarterly 302 sub-certification process, reporting
process, and summarize results.
- Lead the analysis and review of key internal control
procedures, risk and control matrices, and test plans. This
includes updating process related documentation, control testing
and deficiency analysis.
- Work closely with process owners/control owners, and
cross-functional teams to provide ongoing SOX support and to ensure
controls are designed and implemented effectively.
- Consult with the Company's external auditors and provide
assistance as needed during the financial and internal control
- Execute special projects and process improvements on ad-hoc
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- Solid understanding of SOX and internal controls
- Strong knowledge of SEC Reporting and US GAAP
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight time
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience with a Big 4 accounting firm preferred, not
- Preferred certifications: CPA, CIA, CISA, CRMA, or CFEFor
immediate consideration please submit resume to
email@example.com: CPAEqual Opportunity Employer:
Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity,
National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected
Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Keywords: Randstad, Miami , Senior Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!