FINANCE ANALYST II/II
Company: Worldwide Flight Services, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to
continue with your application. FINANCE ANALYST II/II Tracking Code
2270-629 Job Description The Financial Analyst will provide
analysis; implement processes and tools to drive operational and
financial excellence across the regions and stations. Focus areas
include, but are not limited to, executive level reporting, data
analysis, financial modeling, and evolving into a subject matter
expert who can easily liaise between Corporate Finance and
Operations. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, with
strong trouble shooting and analytical skills. This role will work
closely with the Regional Vice Presidents, Station General
Managers, and Accounting and Corporate Finance. Strong project
management skills and problem-solving skills are essential to be
successful in this role.--Responsibilities and skills needed are as
- Manage and prepare monthly, quarterly and routine financial
reports and presentations to management.
- Work closely with Region Vice Presidents and WFS leadership
team to design and improve regular (weekly/monthly) reporting and
tracking mechanisms. Develop and perform analyses to understand and
improve all aspects of the operation.
- Review and investigate the company's accounting transactions to
improve data accuracy
- Conduct in-depth research of historical financial data; analyze
and report company's current financial status
- Support Planning in conjunction with Corporate Finance to build
and execute the annual operating plan.
- Provide support in formulating and implementing departmental
and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Participate on special projects. These projects are far ranging
and will involve detailed analysis to justify a specific business
purpose. The Financial Analyst will quickly identify issues and
opportunities, develop effective solutions, communicate
recommendations, and take actions to meet our business and
- Provide operational and financial information and analysis to
support monthly operational reviews, management review meetings,
revenue contract reviews (system wide and at local level to ensure
- Facilitate meetings with the direct involvement of stakeholders
and gather feedback on requirements, develop effective solutions,
and communicate recommendations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required;
experience and comfort working virtually with the organization in
- High attention to detail with excellent analytic and research
- Also requires expert Excel skills, with ability to comfortably
use pivot tables, macros, and importing / manipulating data.
Exceptional skills in PowerPoint a must.
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Attributes required include: strong business acumen,
collaboration skills, customer focus, ability to manage complexity,
exceptional communication and accountability--
- Cost accounting experience in a logistics environment and/or
accrual-based accounted experience preferred. Required Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance from 4-year college or
- 0-3 years related experience as a financial analyst
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the
- Preference for individuals based in Dallas or Miami, but
location is flexible Job Location Miami, Florida, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular Salary 80,000.00 - 80,000.00
Keywords: Worldwide Flight Services, Inc., Miami , FINANCE ANALYST II/II, Accounting, Auditing , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!