AUTEC Business Cost Analyst - Project Accounting/ Finance Le
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We are still hiring during COVID-19. Click here for details. We
are still hiring during COVID-19.
While the world faces COVID-19, we want you to know we are still
Because we care about your safety, we will be looking to shift
in-person interviews to virtual interviews, we will be joining and
sponsoring virtual job fairs in the coming days and weeks. Our
recruiters and hiring managers have the tools they need to conduct
We are looking forward to meeting you, albeit virtually and safely.
We will all get through this together.
"Working together, we will emerge stronger than ever as a nation,"
John Vollmer, Amentum CEO AUTEC Business Cost Analyst - Project
Accounting/ Finance Lead
- West Palm Beach, Florida
- 22439 Job Summary
Must currently work on existing AUTEC contract in order to be
eligible for this position. Looking for a fresh opportunity to
jumpstart your career? Want the uniqueness of a new company but not
the training wheels of a start-up? How about one of the newest
companies on the street made up of legacy companies with over 100
years of operating experience? Amentum is a trusted partner to U.S.
federal government agencies, allied governments and corporations
worldwide supporting critical programs of national significance
across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and
The Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) Mission
support program provides operations, facilities, and maintenance
support for the Navy with locations in Florida and the Bahamas.
Come join the team that's supporting America's Navy!
Amentum is seeking a Business Cost Analyst in West Palm Beach, FL
to work as part of a close knit team, as well as independently, to
accomplish a range of functions as you support AUTEC. As a member
of the team you will:
- Learn and build upon the Amentum accounting and financial
processes and procedures on the AUTEC Contract work.
- Provide financial/business lead support in the areas of:
project management, procurement, and contract performance
measurement including policy interpretation, requirements analysis,
planning and administration, cost estimating, contract and
subcontract administration, proposal preparation and evaluation,
control systems implementation, compliance reviews, performance
monitoring, data analysis, risk assessment and status
- Analyze contractor performance trends and prepare completion
forecasts. Assist in the development of customer
correspondence.--Primary responsibilities will be budget
management, EAC's, project controls, financial month close,
pricing, invoicing and cash management.
- Set pricing for Andros Island food, beverage and lodging
services to achieve break even performance.
- Lead the effort to prepare and submit all financial CDRL's on
the contract including:
- Funds and labor hour expenditure reports, overall and by CLIN
- Technical Instruction expenditure and close out reports overall
and by CLIN and CWBS
- Subcontractor expenditure reports
- Financial system journal entry reports to format project
financial data in format required by the customer
- Limitation of funds reports
- Project billings
- Inventory gain/ loss reports
- Damaged, missing lost or stolen reports
- Food and Beverage Service Cost Analysis Reports
- Lodging Service Cost Analysis Report
- Financial portion of risk and opportunity management
- Vessel maintenance and overhaul budgets and cost tracking
- Capital investment budgets and cost tracking reports for
equipment and facility investments
- Supervise 2-4 accounting/ financial clerks in multiple
locations (WPB/ Andros, Bahamas)
- Ensure project team practices comply with Amentum financial and
accounting standards and government regulations.
- Prepare monthly summaries and presentations of activities for
Program team, Amentum leadership and Customer use.
- Support preparation of the Metrics and Data Collection Contract
Status Report CDRL on a monthly basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must currently work on existing AUTEC contract in order to be
eligible for this position.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S government
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with Deltek Costpoint, Maximo, Cognos
and Hyperion software systems or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience for cost accounting and invoicing on
Cost Plus Award Fee, Cost Reimbursement and Firm Fixed Price
- Experience preparing and presenting monthly performance
summaries in PowerPoint for internal and customer use.
- Expertise with MS Office software suite including MS Outlook,
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Valid passport and driver's license.
- Current Secret security clearance preferred.
- 5+ years' experience managing all financial aspects of a
technical services contract with cost in excess of $30M per
- Experience with business process improvement projects / leading
continuous improvement efforts in the finance/ accounting
- Cash management experience, including with international
- Earned value management experience (cost performance index).
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Keywords: Amentum, Miami , AUTEC Business Cost Analyst - Project Accounting/ Finance Le, Accounting, Auditing , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!