Senior Business Analyst, Financial Systems
Company: Lennar Corp.,
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Description Overview As a Sr. Analyst - Financial Systems,
you will be responsible for understanding current business
practices and work collaboratively with IT teams and provide
support to our business partners. You will be part of the IT effort
to review business needs, as well as ensure technology solutions
provided are aligned with business goals to achieve and exceed
customer's expectations. Using functional knowledge, you will
engage with technical peers and to solve complex business problems,
by means of a systematic and disciplined approach. This position
employs business process knowledge, analysis, design, testing and
collaboration with technical peers to accomplish assignments.
- Perform review and resolution of support requests.
- Prepare and summarize data and present to management,
- Serves as project lead or individual contributor, as required,
to analyze methods, systems, policies and practices for the benefit
of the department.
- Participate in design, implementation, testing and validation
for corporate systems enhancements and/or new technology
- Assist in the development of training materials and
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge appropriate for
the applications and technology services required by the
- Provide technical support for financial applications.
- Performs other duties as required.
- This position may require occasional travel. Qualifications
- Proficient utilizing Reporting Tools
- Experience delivering objectives using modern agile
- Experience with accounting, purchasing and or homebuilding a
- JD Edwards World ERP Software experience Required
- Customer oriented with excellent verbal and written
communication skills and the ability to interact professionally
with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter
- Demonstrate a certain degree of creativity with strong
analytical, and problem solving skills
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision and
may lead or direct the work of others Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferred emphasis in accounting,
finance, information technology, business or related field.
- 5+ years functional experience with ERP Financial Systems,
Support, and Training Physical Requirements: This is primarily a
sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the
ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop,
reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is
necessary. 10-20% of travel is required. This description outlines
the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted.
This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the
Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at
any time with or without notice. #CB #Redhen Type Regular
Keywords: Lennar Corp.,, Miami , Senior Business Analyst, Financial Systems, Accounting, Auditing , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!