Cash Application Supervisor
Company: Sonepar USA
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Sonepar successful leaders drive and promote our leadership
mindset of--Adapt, Dare and Learn.-- You will provide direct
support for day-to-day managing of Cash App staff for processing of
cash application functions while maintaining service levels.-- You
will ensure accurate and timely processing in all areas during
business-critical time periods for mid-month discounts, customer
statement and month-end deadlines.-- You will also develop, train
and mentor direct reports in the accurate processing of cash
- Coordinating the daily activities of the Cash Application
department to ensure the efficient processing of cash application
while maintaining service levels.
- Inbound customer payment application
- Balancing designated cash GLs
- Sales tax adjustments
- Misc cash deposits
- Customer refunds
- Cash Application OPCO email boxes
- Ensure accurate and timely processing in all areas to include
mid-month discounts, statement and month-end deadlines.
- Increases the quality and productivity of the department by
providing expertise and guidance to direct reports.
- Interact with multiple levels of management within Shared
Services and OPCOs.
- Process bank discrepancies from GL corrections to NSF sales
- Assist the Director in the determination of policies and
procedures for Cash Application.
- Monitors procedures in place to ensure work is being performed
as efficiently and effective as possible.--
- Will make recommendations for areas of improvements.
- Implement policies and procedures with direct reports and
- Develop, train and mentor direct reports in the accurate
processing of cash application transactions.
- Support department goals, vision and culture while ensuring
they align with Sonepar values.
- Support Accounting and OPCOs with internal/external audit data
- Execute annual performance reviews for direct reports.
- 3-5 years in the field of Accounts Receivable/Customer
- Prior Supervisor experience
- Experience processing in a high volume, multi branch company
- Knowledgeable with aspects of employee development including
- Ability to learn and adapt to emerging technologies with
- Eclipse experience a plus.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Experience with leading a team/project.
- Strong technology skills in Microsoft Office Applications,
particularly Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Adapts easily to new situations, project prioritization
changes, people, culture, and technology by choosing the right
skill set at the right moment and place.
- Can appropriately challenge the status quo; never satisfied and
always looking to improve.
- Is curious, willing to learn and explore new topics and to
apply new learnings that align with current business objectives.
About Sonepar USA Sonepar USA is an independent, family-owned
company with global market leadership in the B-to-B distribution of
electrical, industrial and safety products, services and solutions.
We are a proud member of the Sonepar Group, the world---s largest
privately held electrical distributor. Sonepar entered the US in
1998 and has continued to grow due to strategic acquisitions and
organic growth. Today, Sonepar USA is represented by 13 locally
managed operating companies with over 700 locations nationwide. For
more information, visit--soneparusa.com. Stay up to date with
Sonepar USA, follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and
Facebook, What are the Benefits? 401K Plan, Health Insurance
(medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid
Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and
Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition
Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path. EOE
Keywords: Sonepar USA, Miami , Cash Application Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!