Senior Trading Associate
Company: Ascendo Resources
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Excellent opportunity for career growth!One of our financial
Services client is seeking a Senior Trading Associate to join one
of the best teams of the Bank. Responsabilities:
- Manage the trade desk, responsible for accurate execution of
all trades in a timely manner.
- Negotiate pricing and trade execution for block order ETF and
Fixed Income Trades, which includes monitoring best efforts
execution of large equity and ETF orders.
- Manage trade execution for both discretionary and brokerage
- Good understanding of the market, prepare investment proposals
- Meet with Financial Advisors to track new business, service
- Assist with servicing existing clients and potential
- Perform Relationship Manager functions
- Establish, maintain and update electronic, investment and
- Respond proactively and timely to client requests for
assistance and problem resolution.
Knowledge / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a financial services environment
preferred, with 3 of those years being involved with trading.
- Valid FINRA Series 7 license & 66
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish is a must
- Experience working with LATAM clientele
MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint proficiency to produce
presentations, correspondence, electronic communication and
Keywords: Ascendo Resources, Miami , Senior Trading Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!