Company: Clinical Care Medical Centers
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Issue payments to vendors.
- Work with vendors accounts receivable departments and team to
- Enter invoices into accounting system.
- Enter inventory data in accounting system.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Assist in all areas of the accounting department as
- Daily general clerical duties such as filing, copying,
- High school or GED. College level coursework preferred.
- Basic business knowledge, preferably in accounting or
- Strong attention to detail.
- ADVANCED Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and
- Experience with Quickbooks/NetSuite preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple
- Able to work full time-40 hours per week.by Jobble
Keywords: Clinical Care Medical Centers, Miami , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!