Company: Parker and Lynch
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Parker and Lynch is looking for an a Audit Associate with 1 or
more years of experience for a full-time, position located in
- Work as a member of an engagement team serving clients in the
financial institution industry, such as community banks and credit
- Participate and lead portions of an audit, including planning,
control analysis and testing, substantive procedures, as well as
identify and assist clients with issues and reporting.
- Prepare and review financial statements, workpapers, audit
programs, and management reports.
- Review, assess, and analyze client internal controls.
- Identifying and resolve discrepancies and problems that may
- Work closely with clients and associates to identify and
understand engagement risk assessments and develop mitigating risk
- Work collaboratively in teams to provide quality client service
and share knowledge, best practices, and ideas with colleagues.
- Present new ideas and improvements to current processes and tasks
in order to achieve firm and departmental goals.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- CPA License preferred, CPA-eligible, or has a progressive plan
toward passing the CPA exam in place
- 0-2 years experience working in audit practice (internship
- Financial institution industry experience a plus
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- ProSystem Engagement experience a plus
- Ability to adapt to new technology platforms
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Keywords: Parker and Lynch, Miami , Audit Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!