Director of Banking Operations
Company: Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
When it comes to money remittance services, Intermex is a leader
you can trust. We use a proprietary financial technology that
enables consumers to send money from the US to 17 countries in
Latin America, the Caribbean, and four countries in Africa. We
offer wire transfer and other money processing services through our
network of 100,000 agents and with the best customer service in the
Director of Banking Operations and Banking Solutions -Proactively
identify and develop strong relationships with banking partners
with a focus on establishing a banking network that provides
coverage for Intermex Agents to conveniently and efficiently
deposit their funds due to the company. Additionally, continuously
drive the reduction of bank costs through ongoing initiatives to
seek the most cost-effective solution for Agent bank deposits.
Manage the Check Direct Department and the Banking Operations
The candidate will manage and coordinate all initiatives related to
Banking and Operational solutions. Working directly with Product
Management, Banks, and Technology Teams to continually improve
solutions. The Director of Banking Operations is expected to push
the boundaries of what is possible in finding new solutions to
banking initiatives to continually reduce banking fees and provide
the best banking solutions to our Agents. Duties and
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the Check Direct and
Banking Operations Departments providing leadership and oversight
ensuring the department is performing efficiently and in accordance
with established policies and procedures.
- Manage initiatives to increase Check Direct usages with new and
- Establish ongoing processes and programs to continually reduce
banking fees and find efficient and alternate cost effective
deposit solutions for Agent network.
- Develop and implement strategies to open new banking
relationships throughout the Intermex Network to ensure coverage
for our Agent to make deposits.
- Responsible for the management all U.S./Canada bank accounts
- Maintains and retains all banking records, signature cards and
agreements and updates as required.
- Coordinate due diligence process of new banking relationships
and ongoing due diligences as required.
- Manage FBAR filing and assist FATCA filing with foreign
- Review and execute cash management products to optimize the
idle cash investments and minimizing the banking fees.
- Benchmark bank analysis to negotiate and reduce fees, as well
as to identify alternative cash management products for increased
saving and efficient use of cash.
- Review and analyzed each bank's products and procedures to come
up with improvements on banking solutions for Agent network
- Will manage Operations teams in the US and Mexico Offices
supporting the back office functions, including Banking Operations,
Check Direct, Card Direct, Card Products and Money Orders.
- A Bachelor's degree in business or related advanced degree is
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Strategic Business Analysis
- Project Management / Team Leadership
- IT Systems Integration and Consolidation
- Bank and Client Relationship Management
- Cost saving solutions to banking services
- Strong understating of Banking Products and Treasury Management
Intermex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate
in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability or any other characteristic.
Keywords: Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC, Miami , Director of Banking Operations, Accounting, Auditing , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!