Investment Banking Internship - Florida
Company: Into City Prep
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Investment Banking Intern
Seeking a hardworking undergraduate or recent graduate passionate
about investment banking. You may get involved with analysing
markets, creating complex financial models, producing prospectuses
and performing valuation.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Conduct market research and building discounted cash flow
- Preparing in-depth valuations and other financial analysis
- Calculate financial metrics, assisting with the annual business
plan and budgeting process
- Construct financial statements in Excel, and preparing M&A
- Underwrite models to reflect asset performance and changes in
the market environment
- ---Critical analysis of financials and business data
- ---Communicate financial patterns, insights and
Qualifications And Skills
- Student in penultimate year, final year or recent graduate
(graduated within last 3 years).
- Strong academics in business, accounting, economics, finance.
Will consider other degrees.
- Cross cultural work experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills; oral and written
Benefits And Perks
- Remote opportunity available
- A dedicated mentor will be offered to guide you as you progress
through your journey.
- Unparalleled early exposure and acquiring strong financial
- This is a competitive unpaid role which provides academic
credits and direct experience.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Into City Prep, Miami , Investment Banking Internship - Florida, Accounting, Auditing , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!