Senior Product Manager (e-Procurement) 100% REMOTE
Posted on: May 15, 2022
This is a 100% fully remote role. Work virtually from anywhere
in the U.S
Varis is a well-funded, highly disruptive, and fast-growing
technology startup in the B2B Saas E-procurement industry. Our
incredible team includes top industry leaders with decades of
experience. We are innovation driven, customer centric, and ready
to transform eProcurement. We seek teammates who drive value
creation, are great problem solvers, have strong interpersonal
savvy, and can successfully learn on the fly! Joining us now is a
ground-floor opportunity to shape our limitless future.
Reporting to the Director of Product Strategy, this is an ideal
opportunity for someone with a domain expertise in B2B
eProcurement, Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Source-to-Pay (S2P), AP
Automation, etc who wants to make an immediate and lasting impact
in delivering Varis' new Marketplace products strategy.
- Creates and manages the short-term and long-term product roadmap
for our Marketplace, e-Procurement, and P2P product lines.
- Engages with customers, the marketplace, industry organizations,
and serve as the Voice of the Customer to identify business
problems, analyze, define, and prioritize software
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) to senior management and
technology teams in developing product functional requirements and
- Collaborates with key cross-functional teams, including
sales/GTM, product, engineering, marketing, and finance in
determining product launch plans.
- Engage with the analyst community, develop, and maintain in-depth
market and competitive landscape, and serve as product champion to
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, or
Business Bachelor's Degree or applicable experience.
- Domain experience required in either: P2P, AP automation,
e-procurement, such as SAP/Ariba, Coupa, or Ivalua.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Product Manager.
. Implementation experience (functional or technical) in
Procurement, Spend Management or Supply Chain software solutions is
- Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a
big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a
- Comfortable understanding business data and implications to
- Comfortable speaking, presenting, and demoing to internal
stakeholders, clients/prospects, industry events and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to thrive and be flexible in a rapidly changing
environment and solve problems quickly.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills with emphasis on being a
- Experience with: Jira, Confluence, wikis, Excel
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification and are not intended to be a complete list of all
required responsibilities and skills. Other duties and special
projects may be assigned per business needs. Job descriptions are
subject to change at any time with or without notice. Varis is
wholly owned by The ODP Corporation, which is the legal employer of
Varis associates. ODP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Varis, Miami , Senior Product Manager (e-Procurement) 100% REMOTE, Accounting, Auditing , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!