Automotive Billing Clerk
Company: West Palm Beach Hyundai
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionNapleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+
retail automotive dealerships in eight states. Our group employs
3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops,
and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton ranked as 13
out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2020 based on new
car volume.Napleton's West Palm Hyundai dealership is looking to
fill this position which will be responsible for the billing
process at the dealership.What We Offer:
- Family Owned and Operated
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Accrued Vacation Time
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- 401K and additional benefitsJob Responsibilities:
- Ensures proper billing of all vehicles sold from calculating
profits, set up receivables/liabilities and calculates sales
- Reconcile Dealer Reserve statements and product
- Process payments to floor plan institutions.
- Research and resolve any discrepancies or problems with the
- Performing incentives.
- Other duties assigned.Job Requirements:
- 2 years of Automotive Billing experience required.
- High school diploma required.
- Experience with ADP or Reynolds preferred but not required.We
are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: West Palm Beach Hyundai, Miami , Automotive Billing Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!