Senior Accountant - Condo
Company: The Related Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
2850 Tigertail Avenue
Miami, FL 33133, USA
DescriptionThe Related Group, has enhanced skylines with iconic
developments characterized by innovative design, enduring quality,
and including living. From luxury high-rise condominiums to more
affordable developments, the Related Group's distinctive brand of
culture, design, and lifestyle-infused properties continues to
revitalize urban neighborhoods. To date, Related has built and
managed more than 100,000 condominium and apartment residences that
are meticulously designed with finishes and amenities that
transform buildings into vibrant residential environments. -Related
offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a work
environment that encourages everyone to be their authentic selves.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant for our Coconut Grove
office. **This role can be hybrid after an introductory period**The
roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the
following list: -
- Coordinate financial activities and projects across multiple
real estate development projects.
- Perform monthly close and reconciliation of general
- Assist in the monthly close process and analyze financial
results for multiple real estate development projects.
- Prepare monthly budgets, draws to the lender, and internal
- Assist in preparing monthly management reports and ad-hoc
- Assist in preparing year-end package for auditors to assist in
the issuance of annual financial and tax statements.
- Assist/prepare the quarterly and annual/year-end financial
statements of several entities.
- Preparation of monthly account reconciliations.
- Perform other duties as required.Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Five (5)+ years experience working as an accountant in either
public accounting or with a private real estate company.
- Experience in preparing and posting general ledger journal
- Experience in technical accounting research, preparing
financial statements, and related disclosures.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word & Excel and Outlook and
financial systems experience.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple
- Ability to work overtime as required.Education and
- CPA required or eligible to sit for the CPA. -
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (required).
- Master's degree in accounting, finance, or other business
disciplines.Benefits as a Related Employee:
- Compensation Base Salary + Quarterly Performance Bonus.
- Hybrid after an introductory period. -
- A comprehensive Benefits Package that includes Medical, Dental,
Vision, Legal Services, Flexible Spending Account, Life and
Disability Insurance. -
- 401k with Employer Match.
- Upward Mobility.
- Employee Engagement Event and Wellness programs.
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays.The Related Group is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. -
Keywords: The Related Group, Miami , Senior Accountant - Condo, Accounting, Auditing , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!