Cash Application Specialist
Posted on: November 25, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tim EverswickAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a
rapidly growing company and leader in the electric vehicle
industry.Why join us?
- Rapidly growing/publicly traded company with high visibility
and opportunities for growth
- Ability to interact with multiple internal/external teams
- Strong management and executive team
- Excellent corporate cultureJob DetailsWe are looking for a
skilled cash application associate to be responsible for processing
all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment
of all creditors in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. KEY
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES The Cash Application Associate will be located
in our Miami Beach headquarters with responsibilities including:
- Cash Application Associate, whose main responsibility would be
to support the daily functions of a department, and daily
processing of cash receipts and postings to customer accounts,
including payments made by credit card, lockbox, and branch.
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with
financial policies and procedures.
- Performing day to day financial transactions, such as small
balance adjustments, daily reconciliation of cash accounts.
Including but not limited to verifying, classifying, computing,
posting, and recording accounts receivables' data, logging receipts
in the system.
- Preparing bills, invoices, and bank deposits Billing
- Interfacing with the Credit and Collections function Account
Managers and Branch Managers to troubleshoot and resolve customer
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders
and contacting clients ensuring compliance with all policies,
procedures, and standard business practices, as they pertain to
cash application, including internal control procedures and
- Able to identify opportunities and implement process
efficiencies to improve cash flow and reduce operational
- Perform/monitor business processes and ensure that internal
controls are generating effectively as designed.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Miami , Cash Application Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!