Billing/Title Clerk - Lincoln North Miami
Company: Warren Henry Automotive Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Billing/Title Clerk - Lincoln North MiamiUS-FL-North MiamiJob
ID: Type: Full-Time# of Openings: 2Category: Accounting/FinanceMain
CampusOverview Our new Lincoln North Miami store is here! We're
excited to add a Dealership Accounting Specialist to our team! The
Dealership Accounting Specialist (Billing/Title Clerk)'s key role
is in support of the dealership accounting management team.
Incumbent is responsible for accurately recording sale, profit and
commissions payable on sold units and to maintain accurate
accounting of vehicle inventories. The DAS is also responsible for
maintaining selected schedules. Responsibilities
- Assist in billing New, Used, Wholesale, Dealer Trade and Fleet
deals to accounting within two business days of receiving deal from
- Verify all sold unit deals are in compliance with deal
- Process all outgoing and incoming Dealer Trades.
- Review accounting schedules on a weekly basis. Report any
discrepancies to Dealer Accounting Manager.
- Submit and cancel all aftermarket products on a weekly basis.
Maintain schedule and review exceptions with Dealer Accounting
- Pull and post customer statement invoices from manufacturer on
a weekly basis.
- Assist with inventory reconciliation performed on a monthly
basis, review and clear exceptions.
- Post finance reserve and assist with reconciliation performed
on a monthly basis, report aged receivables to the Dealer
- Assist with tag and title work when needed.
- Provide assistance to Sales Department and Accounting staff
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to
filing, photocopying, faxing, typing, and mailing.
- Other special projects requested from management team.
- Associates Degree (two year college or technical school)
Preferred, Field of Study: Accounting or relevant field.
- Relevant experience as an Automotive Store Accounting Billing
Clerk for three to five years may be substituted for Associates
degree requirements. Computer Skills:
- Proficient in ADP/CDK Drive XL DMS
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to work in team environments as well as
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively as well as
being highly organized and flexible.
- Professional personal appearance.
Keywords: Warren Henry Automotive Group, Miami , Billing/Title Clerk - Lincoln North Miami, Accounting, Auditing , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!