Company: Storage Rentals of America
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Fund Accounting Controller will be responsible for booking
all activity for assigned funds. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and provide input to all Fund-related regulatory
filings, participate in efforts to respond to regulatory requests
and inquiries related to the Funds.
- Review all applicable legal documents for understanding of all
arrangements that impact the financial reporting for the
investments and the funds.
- Manage accounting responsibilities with respect to the models
maintained for the funds and their investments.
- Maintaining the internal profit and loss and AUM files
- Lead tactical and strategic projects, including the launch of
new funds, adoption of new regulations, implementation of new
systems and services, continuous improvements.
- participate in monthly close activities including but not
limited to review of financial data, investigating significant
variances and transactions, fluctuation analysis, preparation of
financial reporting deliverables, preparation of estimate accruals,
entry processing, perform reconciliations and general ledger
- Review and approve all individual investor statements.
- Recommend, develop and document new procedures and systems to
improve operating and accounting efficiency of the department.
- Review and sign off Funds' financial statements and regulatory
- Prepare financial information for regulatory reporting,
including Form PF and Form ADV.
- Evaluating all aspects of proposals (e.g., fund documents,
trading/operational model, distributions, expense structure) to
identify solutions to launch/modify the product.
- Assisting the firm's director with the interim / year end audit
and tax process for the firms funds.
- Report to Head Accounting.
- Prepare monthly flash estimates and mid-month flash estimates
for management and investors and preparing commentary and analysis
- Work with Excel Models
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 8+ years of fund accounting experience.
- 2+ years in supervisor role with direct reports - leadership &
- Investment partnership and fund accounting experience
- CPA is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Advanced excel skills required.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal
skills. We are an equal opportunity Employer
Keywords: Storage Rentals of America, Miami , Fund Controller, Accounting, Auditing , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...