Company: Page Mechanical
Posted on: May 28, 2023
CAS Automotive Group is seeking a highly skilled Accounting
Manager to join our international company.
As the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing
the overall management and supervision of the accounting
- Supervising and managing financial department staff.
- Overseeing the audit process and liaising with external
personnel when required.
- Manages and overseas month and end-year process
- Manages and overseas accounts payable and receivables
- Assists in the implementation of accounting policies and
- Balances and maintains accurate ledgers.
- Ensures that financial reports comply with generally accepted
- Monitors and analyzes accounting data and produce financial
- Ensures that periodic bank reconciliations are
- Assists in production of audit monthly financial statements,
including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance
- Performs intercompany transactions.
- Performs inventory management.
- Identifies and recommends update to accounting process and
- Provides information to external auditors for annual
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
Required Language(s) and Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principals,
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong accounting skills and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in preparing foreign currency conversion sheet to
convert local currency into reporting currency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Proficiency in NetSuite or similar enterprise management system
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Experience in international business.
- Five years of experience working in accounts receivable and
accounts payable role with general ledger, and payroll experience
in the automotive industry.
Find out more about us:
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity with
a reputable company, then we encourage you to apply today!
Keywords: Page Mechanical, Miami , Accounting Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...