Plumbing Project Manager
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Full time/Direct hire - Manage the finances for a rapidly
growing and fast-paced automotive group rated as Best Places to
Work in South CarolinaThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Dylan ReedAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $75,000 - $85,000 per yearA bit
about us:We are a fast growing auto dealership looking for a
Controller to handle the finances, financial forecasts, general
ledger and annual audits. We are a third generation, family owned
and operated business proudly serving customers with all their
automotive needs. We are a multistate, multi-francise organization
with 31 dealerships and more than 2,600 employees. Happy employees
make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to
work hard and stay motivated, additionally there are many
opportunities for advancement at one of the best rated companies to
work for in SC.Why join us?Core Values:
- We believe people are the key to our success.
- We are all responsible for the reputation and prosperity of the
company and each other.
- We build trusting and lasting relationships.
- We humbly strive to improve and win.What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Paid Training
- Employee development through training and advancement
- Employee discounts on products & services
- Balanced work scheduleJob DetailsWe are looking for a talented
Automotive Controller with the following ideal background:
- Prepares a complete financial statement monthly according to
dealership guidelines and within each manufacturer's format and
time frame. Ensures that all manufacturer accounts, including
warranty claims, rebates, interest protection and co-op advertising
are current and accurate.
- Interprets the financial statement and the daily operating
control (DOC) regularly and informs dealer of developing
- Participates in the preparation of short- and long-term
financial forecasts for the dealership.
- Provides department managers with detailed financial and
- Maintains an effective cash management system that forecasts
cash funds and makes recommendations for the profitable use of
- Directs assessment of depreciation rates to apply to capital
- Reviews the general ledger and scheduled accounts. Notes any
unusual entries and investigates.
- Reviews the reconciliation of general ledger accounts with
outside sources to ensure proper bank reconciliation, reserve
accounts, factory payable, and floor plan payable.
- Stays abreast of tax code revisions and advises dealer
regarding any operational adjustments needed to accommodate
- Ensures compliance with all applicable government finance
regulations, including filing and/or maintaining of required forms,
payroll taxes and deposits, income taxes, retirement plan records,
- Manages the dealership computer system to maximize
- Administers a loss review program and maintains loss reserves
for contingent liabilities and trade receivables.
- Prepares and processes all insurance claims.
- Coordinates annual audit (or review) and physical
- Ensures that all office personnel are using proper accounting
procedures and maintaining accurate records and analyses and
supervises the preparation of all information for the CPA in order
to minimize audit or review costs.
- Continually strives to improve data integrity and information
reporting throughout the dealership.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Miami , Plumbing Project Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!