Senior Account Executive, Regional Sport & Entertainment Partnerships (Financial Services Client)
Posted on: April 18, 2019
THE JOB / SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, REGIONAL SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
PARTNERSHIPS (FINANCIAL SERVICES CLIENT)
EXPERIENCES / Responsible for planning and executing event and
experiential marketing programs.
Are your partnership management skills top-notch? Are you a
phenomenal teammate who enjoys diving into the details? We are
searching for a Senior Account Executive to direct the planning and
execution of key partnership elements with a Miami-based regional
team that focuses on properties such as UEFA Champions League,
CONMEBOL Copa America, CONMEBOL Copa Libertadores, Latin GRAMMYs
As a key member of the team with a focus on the sponsorship
portfolio you will be given the opportunity to support the
strategic development and integration of our clients activations,
with an emphasis on planning, implementing, and recapping outcomes.
Get ready to sharpen your client management skills, lead projects
independently, and display your sports marketing capabilities to
their fullest potential in this unique opportunity.
THE WORK YOULL DO
* Advance efforts on partnership management, including client and
* Lend a hand with the management of activation plans, strategies,
creative approvals, asset management and compliance
* Lead the development of marketing activation plans, hospitality
programs, deliverables, and reporting
* Further and strengthen day to day relationships with outside
vendors and third parties to secure the best possible results for
* Provide assistance to the account team with our daily functions,
like meeting agendas and notes
* Support budget tracking and timely reporting
THE BIGGER TEAM YOULL JOIN
WHERE OTHERS SEE COMPLEXITY, WE SEE POSSIBILITY.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential
marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification
doesnt do it for you, and it shouldnt, lets take it a step
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of
sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and
possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little
overwhelming. Even daunting.
Thats where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the
world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity
and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
* You have experience in sports, entertainment, and/or live events,
with a dream of learning more
* Bachelors degree and/or 3 years of experience preferably within
either the sports sponsorship, entertainment or event marketing
* Your career spans across a combination of strategic, logistical
and tactical projects
* You have led partner relationships including property/team
partners, vendors, suppliers, and assets
* You can provide proven examples of your ability to work as part
of a team, a driven sense of initiative and solving problems
* Your organizational skills, attention to detail, and
multi-tasking abilities are well-developed
* You have excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills with
the ability to express your thoughts clearly and effectively
* You know there is no I in team, no job is too small for you to
pitch in or take on
* Your proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, in particular
PowerPoint, Word, Excel, is remarkable
* You understand that working for an agency means travel and
working weekends/holidays as needed
Keywords: Octagon, Miami , Senior Account Executive, Regional Sport & Entertainment Partnerships (Financial Services Client), Accounting, Auditing , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!