Customer Care Specialist/Receptionist - Land Rover South Dade
Company: Warren Henry Automotive Group
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Customer Care Specialist/Receptionist - Land Rover South
Job ID: 2Type: Part-Time# of Openings: 1Category: Customer
Service/SupportLand Rover South Dade
This position requires a highly adaptable individual to be able to
point customers to the correct information/individual being sought.
Incumbent is the first point of contact with customers and shall
represent the company in a positive light by greeting customers in
a friendly upbeat manner, answer inquiries and provide information
to the walk-in and phone-in customers, potential customers,
visitors, and other interested parties regarding product,
activities conducted at establishment and location of departments,
offices, and employees within the organization.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward
calls, providing information and taking messages.
- Greet persons entering the premises in a cheerful upbeat
manner, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort
them to specific destinations.
- Educates customer on current product line options and basic
- Provide product information (brochures) for customers when
- Provide and deliver the highest standards of service to our
customers and provide assistance as needed.
- Works closely with salesperson
- Supports F&I and sales team as needed
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer,
mail, or fax.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Provide information about the company, such as location of
departments or offices, employees within the organization, or
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, or other
- Participates in required training
- Keep a current record of staff members' availability.
- Maintain lobby or reception area clean, neat and well
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Provide coverage for other Customer Care Specialist when
- Demonstrates the company's core values
- Complies with company's policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications
- Customer Oriented - Motivated and proven ability to take care
of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or
following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing
clearly and concisely.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with
others using the spoken word.
- Detail Oriented- Ability to pay close attention to details and
follow through on a task.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as
credible in the workplace.
- Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and
of not being hasty or impetuous.
- Team player- Strong sense of team. Ability to work with and
support one another.
- Friendly High Energy - The ability to deliver an excellent
customer service experience
- Good listening skills, and questioning techniques to determine
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, and passionate about the
automotive industry and about revolutionizing the way the world
- Have the desire to be a part of an ever-growing company in a
highly dynamic environment
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends in a retail
- Core Value: Family-Employee is a team-player, and promoted
cooperation, professionalism and commitment within a team to
achieve goals and deliverables.
- Core Value: Openness - Employee builds constructive working
relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance,
cooperation and mutual respect.
- Core Value: Commitment - Employee shows hard work, commitment
and dedication on the job and committed to influencing others to
act in support of the company. Employee is committed to optimal
performance. Employee adheres to being committed to following all
company policies and adhered to all workplace safety and exercises
care while on the job.
- Core Value: Integrity - Earns others trust and respect through
consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions such as
fellow co-workers and with customers.
- Core Value: Stability - Employee demonstrates steadfast loyalty
and commitment to working consistently toward the common goals of
the organization. SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education :High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED):
Experience : One year of customer service oriented experience in a
position with high walk-in traffic.
Computer Skills :This position requires an intermediate level of
competency using Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Requirements :
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Incumbent must maintain a polished, professional
- This position requires incumbent to be highly reliable and on
time to work as scheduled. WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment is extremely fast paced and energetic.
Summary of Benefits:
In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer awesome
benefits like these:
- Health Insurance
- Long-term disability income protection (100% employer paid
- Optional Short-term disability
- Life and Accident insurance (100% employer paid premium)
- Optional life buy-up, spousal and child coverages
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K retirement plan with employer contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Legal service
- Lending service
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Philanthropic Opportunities
Keywords: Warren Henry Automotive Group, Miami , Customer Care Specialist/Receptionist - Land Rover South Dade, Administration, Clerical , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!