Data Entry Clerk
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Yoh is seeking a Data Entry Clerk for our Agricultural Client in
Loxahatchee, Florida!--This is a 6-month contract opportunity.
Hours: 40 hours / week Industry: Agriculture
Location:--Loxahatchee, Florida Type:--Contract
- Ensure On-Time and Accurate Shipments.
- Ensure accurate and timely shipment files, non-conformance
reports and customer service inquiries.
- Support the Operations to ensure on-time and accurate
shipments.-- Strong focus on collecting and entering data into
databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company
information using FAMOUS software ERP.-- Assists with arranging
transportation schedules with carriers.
- Data entry, including recording production data, customer
orders, product specifications and individual worker production
information, using computers and handheld devices.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any
incompatibilities and checking output.
- Ensures orders and shipping quantities match picking
- Researches and obtain further information for incomplete
- Ensures good security processes are followed with regard to the
CTPAT (driver and visitor sign in).
- Answers/routes all telephone calls in a polite manner, taking
messages and routing to proper individual in a timely manner.
- Initiates, answers & documents tracer inquiries when requested
via email and/or fax.
- Maintains shipping and data entry stations are in working order
and stock with materials.
- Notifies consignee of shipment arrival and coordinates shipment
information to other offices and/or agents.
- Arranges for movement of freight to consignee/agent and updates
the system with information.
- Confirms physical shipment of goods and facilitate tracking of
- Coordinates with carriers and freight forwarders to schedule
pick-up of goods
- In conjunction with senior supervisor will be responsible for
all outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations.
- Ensures that drivers depart with appropriate paperwork.
- Ensures the accuracy of all shipping documents by strict
adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Posts orders and shipping information daily using computer
system. Communicates accurate orders/shipment and exports details
- Gathers, enter into warehouse management system and maintain
all data and records relative to shipping and receiving
- Creates shipping documents and labels
- Must follow all instruction related to Food Defense, Good
Manufacturing Practices, Good Agricultural Practices and HACCP
programs. Must report to the Food Safety Department or their direct
supervisor any problem or irregular situation related to food
- Other duties as required by the business Qualifications
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to provide professional references upon request
#IND-SPG #CB-SPG #Zip-SPG
Keywords: Yoh, Miami , Data Entry Clerk, Administration, Clerical , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!