Administrative Assistant I
Company: Clean Earth
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Clean Earth is one of the largest specialty waste companies in the
United States providing remediation, disposal, recycling, and
beneficial reuse solutions for contaminated soil, dredged material,
and hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Our vast portfolio of
technologies and services touches nearly every industry that
generates waste including energy, infrastructure, commercial,
industrial, retail, and healthcare markets.
It is our unique capability of providing a one-source, full-service
solution to handle multiple waste streams from a single customer
that separates us from the competition. Our processes are detailed,
our due diligence is tireless, and our results provide unmatched
recycling solutions for our customers with the utmost in customer
We're proud to be part of Harsco Corporation, named to Newsweek's
America's Most Responsible Companies 2021.
Are you looking to join a positive, energized team? Play a part in
preserving our planet?
Due to growth, we have a newly created position for a
multi-functional Administrative Assistant. In this role, you will
support Customer Service, Sales, reviewing manifests for accuracy,
prepare and administer billing, and organize & complete outbound
trailer logs and accompanying spreadsheets. You'll also file, fax,
open mail, serve as backup when other office staff is
- Create, review & arrange manifests into packages; and confirm
destinations on manifests.
- Assist Sales and Field Technical Services with paperwork,
invoicing and customer communications
- Complete spreadsheets for trailer shipments
- File manifests & spreadsheets by date, trailer &
- Receive visitors, answer phone calls, check voicemail and
provide assistance or direct to the appropriate department. or
person; exercise discretion and interpretive judgment with outside
- Email summary reports to interoffice personnel
- Provide administrative support including faxing, filing,
opening mail, etc.
- Mail and ship packages via USPS, UPS, FEDEX as well as stuff &
- Perform other reasonably related tasks as assigned by
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ experience in data entry
- Exposure in office administrative work.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel &
- Experience with manifest preparation
- Ability to work effectively in team environment
- Ability to communicate verbally & in writing in English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
We offer competitive benefits, including health, dental and vision
insurance, life insurance and disability plans, as well as a 401k
with company matching.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or
genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco
Clean Earth's website because a disability prevents you from using
the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate
application procedure: Call toll free and leave your name, phone
number, city and state of residence. Clean Earth will arrange for
an alternate method of applying and will consider your application
together with all other applications received for the job. This
line is dedicated to disability applications only. No other
inquiries will receive a response.
Keywords: Clean Earth, Miami , Administrative Assistant I, Administration, Clerical , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!