Office Manager - Miami, FL
Company: Tokio Marine Highland
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Office Manager will oversee the general administrative
function and activities of the Miami Office.Responsibilities:
- Plan all in-house and off-site corporate meetings and
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and
procedures, controlling correspondence, reviewing inventory,
ordering and approving supply requisitions and clerical
- Organize calendar and schedules for onsite executive staff and
manage all interoffice communications.
- Processing invoices and management of site vendors.
- Work with human resources to update office policies and onboard
- Preparing introductory programs for new employees.
- Support divisional and corporate initiatives to be driven
locally in combination with TMH corporate committees.
- Ensuring health and safety policies are updated and
coordinating with HR and Legal, if and when necessary.
- Site specific Disaster Recovery Plan coordination and testing
with key stakeholders.
- Requirement of 75% of time in office.Qualifications
- 5 years of experience in an office administrative role
- Basic accounting and reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and TeamsPosition
InformationThis is a regular, full-time, non-exempt position.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.TMH offers
competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full suite of
benefits including 401(K) with match, generous personal time off
(PTO), performance-based bonuses, and more.
Keywords: Tokio Marine Highland, Miami , Office Manager - Miami, FL, Administration, Clerical , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...