Company: Nicklaus Children's Hospital
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Provide project support for Leadership Team and other executives as
needed while training and developing management skills during this
one-year program. The fellowship begins with clinical and
operational departmental orientation rotations. Over the course of
the 12-month experience, the fellow develops working relationships
with the hospital's senior management team and is afforded the
opportunity to become involved in an array of special projects,
many of which are based on their particular interests.
Job Specific Duties
- Attends all Board meetings and other meetings as specified by
the Leadership Team.
- Complies with all standards for safety, risk management, and
infection control as required by enforcement agencies.
- Contributes to various organizational objectives through
project support and assignments for Senior Executives and Directors
- Responsible for personal and professional growth and expertise
by remaining current with state/federal associations and
professional trends, and by participating in community
- Gains exposure to all levels of the Health System, including
upper and mid-level management, medical staff, and governance and
- Maintains records of goals and accomplishments to be reported
to Leadership Team on bi-monthly basis.
- Participates on teams, committees, and special projects both
internal and external to the organization as requested by
- Serves as a resource to the organization through introduction
of current academic theories and management techniques and by
challenging current philosophies. Qualifications
Minimum Job Requirements
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Health (Services)
Administration, or Public Health - required upon hire date.
- 1-3 years of prior work experience. Knowledge, Skills, and
- Experience in healthcare field preferred.
- Able to relate cooperatively and constructively with clients
- Strong communication skills (verbally and in writing).
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to use logical and scientific thinking to interpret
technical data and solve a broad range of problems.
- Strong computer literacy and analytical skills.
Primary Location :
Florida-Miami-Nicklaus Children's Hospital - Main Hospital
Keywords: Nicklaus Children's Hospital, Miami , Administrative Fellow, Administration, Clerical , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!