Director of Digital Marketing
Company: Momentum Solar
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with
offices throughout the U.S. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown
exponentially over the past decade. We implement the entire solar
process to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy.
The Director of Digital Marketing plays a key role at Momentum
Solar, responsible for sizable revenue and pivotal to growth
marketing. You will be responsible for creating, implementing and
managing content marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate should
have a strong expertise in performance marketing, a strategic
mindset, deep channel knowledge, and the ability to collaborate
effectively with in-house and contracted teams. A creative approach
to adopt existing and new best practices to a multi-step conversion
funnel process is necessary.
This is a unique opportunity for someone willing to roll up their
sleeves and drive growth across digital properties, while playing a
key role in expanding and developing comprehensive and innovative
display campaign strategies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Take full responsibility for our paid marketing channels
(social, search, video, display, content, etc).
- Stay up to date on media trends/innovations and look for ways
to integrate them into campaigns
- Set up, steer, and optimize digital media campaigns including
structure & targeting strategy, creatives, bidding, etc.
- Monitor the campaign performance in detail, run necessary
analysis, and optimize the campaigns for the target KPIs.
- Provide regular reports, collect feedback and best practices,
and provide recommendations with a scope further than only your own
- Drive time-saving automation processes on an operational
- Extend reach through innovative ad formats
- Strategically perform A/B/n testing campaigns, ads/ assets,
- Identify hypothesis, measure, report and advice on future
implementation of corresponding learnings.
- Analyze, merge and translate data from various data sources
into actionable content recommendations
- 5+ years of experience working in media buying and display
- Solid knowledge of content marketing and all native advertising
platforms like Taboola, Outbrain, Revcontent etc.
- Complete understanding of PPC and display-specific key
performance indicators to strategically measure and track program
- Agency experience preferred
- Proven experience as digital marketing specialist working on
high volume, performance-based, direct response marketing accounts
with large budgets ($500k/y +)
- Creative and analytical skills, ability to develop new skill
- Passion for "the future of media" based on industry trends
- Experience in lead generation (multi/deep funnel conversion
settings) and the marketing specific differences compared to other
verticals is a plus
- Highly organized with strong analytical and MS Excel
- Positive, flexible, and well organized to thrive in a rapid
environment and meet challenging deadlines
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver with a highly
- Bonus: Experience with programmatic DSP/SSP platforms
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
- Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity /
Sexual Orientation / Age.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Momentum Solar, Miami , Director of Digital Marketing, Advertising , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!