Company: The Snow Agency
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Who We Are
The Snow Agency was founded by brothers Daniel and Jonathan Snow on
the simple premise that we know how important every marketing
dollar spent is for a small or medium-sized business. We have "been
there, done that" with our own brands. Through doing so, we
experienced the in's and out's of operating an online business. Not
only do we provide the most cutting-edge marketing services, but we
also provide insight and knowledge about every aspect of scaling a
Performance marketing does not start and stop with advertisements.
Content, influencers, website & conversion rate optimization,
search engine marketing, and branding are all integral components
of growing a brand and maximizing its potential. Our customized,
performance-based marketing strategies are proven to grow and
stimulate businesses of all shapes, sizes, and niches.
To date, The Snow Agency has spent over $75M across Facebook,
Instagram, and Google and has generated over $250M in revenue
across all of its clients. It's time for you and your brand to be
the next #successstory
Learn more at thesnowagency.com.
As a part of the content team, you will help generate and produce
original video content across The Snow Agency's branded properties
as well as clients' opportunities. You will be involved in all
aspects of content production including assisting with video and
film shoots, creating video ad copy, creating picture ads, social
media management, influencer content scripts, and more.
This role will report directly to the Creative Director.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be the liaison between our marketers and creative editing team
to ensure quality control
- Strategize with clients and internal marketing teams to ensure
best practices for our various clients is maintained
- Understand how to create content that translates into sales via
- Finding and understanding social insights and inform creative
development for the highest impact
- Partner with others throughout the agency to bring creative
ideas to life in a style that converts.
- Interact in FB content social groups and frequently update
marketers as well as the creative team on new content examples they
- Strategizing and writing creative content tickets via Happy
- Perform market research and competitor research for products
- Write copy for ads and landing pages
- Draft, edit and proofread ad copy for clarity, brand
consistency, and cultural relevance
- Curate, monitor, and evaluate the impact of brand campaigns
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree (Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design,
Marketing, Public Relations, or related field a plus).
- 1+ years of ecommerce or digital marketing experience.
Client-facing, direct response marketing experience is a must.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Strong verbal, listening, and written communication skills; can
clearly articulate ideas with confidence to senior management and
- Understanding of the full marketing lifecycle and the ability
to collaborate cross functionally with other teams
- The ability to translate business to creative and back
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Experience in creative writing
We're currently working remotely, but this role will be expected to
work primarily out of our physical office locations once it is safe
to return to regular in-person work.
The Snow Agency is registered as an employer in several states, but
not all. If you are not located in or able to work from a state
where we are registered, you will not be eligible for
The Snow Agency is unable to provide visa sponsorships at this
This role will be a primarily remote role after it is safe for us
to reopen and return to the office en masse. The Snow Agency is
registered as an employer in several states, but not all (we are
currently in NJ, NY, FL, TX, OR). If you are not located in or able
to work from a state where we are registered, you will not be
eligible for employment.
The Snow Agency is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: The Snow Agency, Miami , Creative Strategist, Advertising , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!