Sr. Manager, Audience Development - Digital Marketing
Company: Sony Music Entertainment
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As a Senior Manager, Audience Development - US Latin you will
report to Director, Data & Insights and supervise the day-to-day
tasks digital marketing and social media team. In this role, you
will be responsible for overseeing audience development and
campaign execution for a diverse roster of artists.
The ideal candidate will be someone with an analytical mindset,
passionate about the music & entertainment industry who is looking
to gain a broad understanding of the business.
What you will do: Leadership:
- Supervise day-to-day tasks of 4 members on the digital
marketing and social media team.
- Oversee and monitor the highly impactful customized campaigns
being executed by the team.
- Oversee all influencer marketing initiatives and strategies
being led by the team.
- Oversee monthly budget forecast and digital marketing budget
allocation for all digital marketing activities.
- Oversee the development and execution of all aspects of
audience development plans and strategy, both paid and social.
- Develop relationships and lead communication with external
partners to obtain the necessary support to move projects forward.
(Social media partners, influencers, artist management teams,
agencies, and vendors) Audience Development:
- Manage and Integrate Marketing campaigns, including overall
- Create and implement a marketing plan with measurable,
scalable, and innovative online (and offline) campaigns to meet
goals around consumption and new fan acquisition with approaches
that can be measured and refined to implement ongoing
- Leads and aligns across partnership teams. Procure, negotiate,
manage, and leverage strategic relationships with internal and
external partner teams to drive key performance metrics.
- Develop a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement,
and iteration; use data to measure and understand fan behavior.
Apply/share insights to be used in our marketing lever.
- Provide up-to-date social media best practices, creative
concepts, strategies, and account optimizations for all
- Update on key metrics and progress to goals; set mechanisms to
operationalize timely status updates for releases.
- Influence and inform local content strategy leveraging data and
- Collaborate with multiple teams to brainstorm new and
innovative growth strategies.
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree in a related field.
- Lead and developed a team of 4 or more employees.
- Must be fluent in Spanish & English.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in audience development/digital
- Minimum of 2 years of team management experience
- Proficient in multi-channel digital marketing campaign setup
and monitoring. Experience leading social media pages and social
media influencer campaigns.
- Experience handling budgets.
- Must have strong analytical skills with ability to work under
pressure and meet deadlines while managing multiple concurrent
Keywords: Sony Music Entertainment, Miami , Sr. Manager, Audience Development - Digital Marketing, Advertising , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!