Growth Content Contract Editor (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We're looking for an amazing B2B content editor to help us
deliver engaging, effective growth content for our clients. Our
writers produce blogs and other written content; you'll be working
in tandem with them to help them refine their ideas and produce the
high-quality content our clients have come to expect.
What You'll Experience
- You'll get to collaborate with our highly motivated remote team
in order to help our clients succeed.
- You'll be able to budget your time consistently each month to
maximize your effectiveness. The total output stays fairly
- You'll be treated professionally and positively.
- We're bold. As a completely remote growth content agency,
Nectafy is on the front edge of redefining how a company works and
interacts with clients-and delivers amazing results. We like to
think of ourselves as pioneers...without the covered wagons.
- We're curious. We love to learn and and we're always up for a
challenge. Every day is full of new opportunities. Like remembering
which team member is in which time zone. (We're in all four U.S.
time zones and one time zone in Europe.)
- We're efficient. We use the leanest, meanest tools.
- We're fun, doggone it. We're a positive, encouraging team that
knows how to get stuff done and smile while we're doing it.
What We Value
Our core values are more than some words on a wall, we measure our
actions and decisions by these five principles. We're looking for a
contract editor who operates a similar way. We value:
- Long-term solutions not quick fixes.
- Intentional learning not complacency.
- Radical excellence not industry standards.
- Personal leadership not passive reliance.
- Team success not personal status.
We're looking for someone with:
- A love of editing
- Excellent written communication skills, including impeccable
grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Working knowledge of and experience in AP Style
- The motivation to produce a high-quality final product with
attention to detail
- The ability to revise text for flow and cohesion, both on a
big-picture level and sentence-level
- The ability to provide and receive respectful critique
- Fun to be around (at least virtually!)
As a content editor for Nectafy, you'll be responsible for helping
us maintain our current high-quality writing product by:
- Offering comments to improve our writers' drafts based on the
items listed on our in-house editing checklist
- Collaborating with writers to the extent necessary to produce
an amazing piece of content
- Turning around submitted articles within a reasonable period of
time (we would consider this to be anywhere from 2-3 days after
- $90 for our most common blog post type (-1,200-1,600
- $225 for our biggest blog post type (-3,200-4,000 words)
- Additional rates based on word count and type of content
(email, blog post lengths, whitepapers, landing pages, etc.)
Keywords: Nectafy.com, Miami , Growth Content Contract Editor (Remote), Advertising , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!