Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Bring your unique self and perspective to our team and
Make no mistake, as a Senior Copywriter, you'll have other
responsibilities too. You will create fresh, new and conceptual
ideas for Disney Parks and Resorts alongside talented team members.
You will show your problem-solving skills and creative thinking for
a range of advertising media while mentoring Jr. Creatives. Social
and digital by design, we expect EVERY Yellow Shoes creative team
member to grasp the importance of thinking creatively in a
tech-inspired world. Solid, imaginative design ability and expert
understanding of the production process are expected. As part of
our team, being unprejudiced and having a passion to learn will
take you very far.
We are looking for outstanding Copywriters with a passion for
uncovering "the big idea," and who have a mastery of photography,
typography, layout, digital and social ideation. You, will be
well-versed in current design trends, understand omni-channel
creative, and experience delivering award-winning creative
You will report to the Creative Director.
Yellow Shoes is the award-winning, in-house agency that develops
creative strategies and solutions to support the Walt Disney Parks
& Resorts segment--- driving individual business results while
effectively communicating and building the brand and overall Disney
reputation. Our competitive advantage is an intimate knowledge of,
and unique integration within, each individual WDPR business.
Project Management is the internal agency engine, linking all
agency functions and managing projects end-to-end to deliver a high
volume of projects on-time and on-budget.
- Think creatively and provide marketable solutions for
- Work well with a Senior Art Director partner to provide
compelling ideas, 360 campaign concepts.
- Mentor Jr. Creatives, guiding their daily creative work and
- Create content for all digital and social channels associated
with the Disney Parks and Resorts group.
- Interpret creative briefs and act upon client feedback.
- Be prompt - delivering projects according to timelines and
- Offer refined and well-written creative materials for all
- Willingness to travel (locally and domestically) for shoots and
- Give direction to photographers, designers, directors, editors,
and other vendors as they relate to the creative output.
- Construct a cohesive creative presentation.
- Overall comfort level with client contact.
Basic Qualifications :
- 7+ years in a copywriting or related role.
- Experience presenting to all levels for creative presentations
and be proficient in presentation software (PowerPoint, Google
- Be a positive force - keeping teams motivated to make a
- Competency in ideating in the digital and social space.
- Seek elevated quality with all details.
- Experience managing various projects with quick timelines and
- Knowledge and genuine interest in the Walt Disney Company
history- including films, animation, television and theme
- Contribute collegiate level writing and speech skills,
understanding and mastering different brand voices and styles.
- 5+ years in an agency setting, or related experience.
Required Education :
An associates (2 year) degree in Advertising, English, Journalism,
or any other related writing discipline.
Preferred Education :
A bachelor's (4 year) degree in liberal arts or from an ad
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Miami , Senior Copywriter*, Advertising , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!