Media Account Coordinator
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: June 25, 2022
-- - - -The Media Account Coordinator will work directly with
the senior media buyers to shape strategy as well as oversee the
execution of campaigns.
- This position is perfect for someone who is looking to learn in
a high-paced, results-driven marketing environment.
- Play an integral part of the Media Department with strategic
planning, marketing, operations, and overall coordination of all
media (Radio, Cable, Television, OTT, Facebook, Instagram,
YouTube).What You Will Do
- Assist in timely placement of all media according to planned
- Communicates with senior media buyers and digital marketing
specialists.-- -Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of
campaigns and provide insights/recommendations to improve.
- Coordinates and works directly with vendors to ensure all
deliverables and invoices are correct, on time, and within
- Promptly reconciles and approves all media invoices for
payment.-- -Support the accounting team by resolving billing
discrepancies and fielding inquiries as needed.
- Attends to all administrative functions and paperwork required
to carry out assigned media functions.
- Attends internal and external meetings and presentations as
- Keeps abreast of industry trends through advertising and media
trade journals, conferences, networking.
- Performs other related duties as required.This position is for
you if--- -- -You are highly analytical and have excellent
attention to detail.-- -You learn quickly and retain large amounts
of information.-- -You have strong communication skills, and you
can articulate what you need to be more effective at your job to
other team members or departments.-- -You are open to new ideas and
collaboration. -- -You have 1+ years of media experience.Media
Account Coordinator - Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects and set
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and
- Willingness and ability to adapt to traditional and digital
media blend.-- -Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiasm to
work with others to accomplish tasks, assignments, and projects. --
-Demonstrate flexibility in job responsibilities. -- -NSI,
Scarborough, ComScore, and/or Strata experience a plus.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid
driver's license and be a U.S. citizen or hold a valid visa
permitting them to work.
- Consent to a background check and drug tests are required as a
condition of employment.
- Work Location: West Palm Beach, FL
- Work Remotely: No
Keywords: Confidential, Miami , Media Account Coordinator, Advertising , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!