Account Executive - Partner Marketing & Engagement
Company: Virgin Voyages
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 15, 2019
The Gig: We're getting closer to the arrival of our gorgeous Scarlet Lady and that means it's time to kick off engaging communication with our travel partners (or as we like to call them, First Mates). As Account Executive on the Partner Marketing & Engagement team, you'll work across sales & marketing on projects designed to inform, educate, excite and inspire our partners in a way that is very Virgin. You'll contribute to the development of creative tools & programs that clearly highlight the Epic Sea Change we're bringing to cruising. You'll work on a best-in-class library of tools and resources to make sure that Virgin Voyages is understood and loved by our First Mates and to make them feel the love right back. You'll be involved with a wide variety of projects from print to digital and everything in between.
What You'll Be Up To:
- Explore and conceptualize design solutions that maintain brand consistency through a variety of channels
- Maintain and optimize a library of digital marketing materials including print ads, web ads, booklets, landing pages, microsites, blogs, tools, email marketing, social media graphics, and presentations
- Manage print production, collaborating directly with vendors if necessary
- Creative direct outside vendors when needed
- Collaborate with team members and partners throughout the creative process, from concept generation to final implementation
- Craft creative briefs for the internal studio and/or external agencies to develop partner ads, tools and/or other communication
- Partner with the internal studio on the development of presentations, speeches and/or any materials needed for trade shows, events, parties, sales calls and/or any other creative outlet used by the sales team to introduce Virgin Voyages to our partners.
- Contribute to and coordinate meetings, industry functions, and partner events
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships across Virgin Voyages
- Be an enforcer of integrity in the way we conduct ourselves and live up to our brand values every day
- Do your part to make sure that we are generally brilliant to do business with
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Communicating around complex products and distilling ideas into digestible concepts
- Experience managing projects for print and digital platforms or products
- Website design experience including wireframing, responsive design and UX
- Experience in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Indesign, and Invision
- First class organizational skills
What Matters Most To Us: At Virgin, your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We want you to bring it to our hang out spot and help make the place even better. So, we won't be surprised to hear that when people talk about you they say you are clever, on top of it, able to think ahead, intuitive, passionate and someone people respect and enjoy working with because you make things happen.
Virgin Voyages is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Virgin Voyages, Miami , Account Executive - Partner Marketing & Engagement, Advertising , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!