Marketing Intern - Client Marketing, Sponsorships and Card Design (Undergrad)
Posted on: November 11, 2019
As the world s leader in digital payments technology, Visa s
mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable
and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and
economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network,
VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world,
and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a
second. The company s dedication to innovation drives the rapid
growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of
a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from
analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people,
network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you
an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth,
and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global
team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who
are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of
the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing
meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce
to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You re an Individual. We re the team for you. Together, let s
transform the way the world pays. Job Description
The Client Marketing, Sponsorships and Card Design role purpose is
to utilize Visa Sponsorhips, marketing & communications assets
(Card design, digital capabilities, research and insights, etc..)
and brand, to develop co-marketing programs with Issuers,
Merchants, Fintechs and strategic partners, delivering measurable
and mutually beneficial business outcomes supporting Latin America
* Support the execution and development of client marketing
strategies and campaigns, including media plan, optimizations,
reporting, web development among others
* Drive post execution/ implementation analysis for client
marketing campaigns, generating learnings and recommendations for
* Support management of agency partners during client program
development, including routing materials for review and securing
* Execute Visa s CXM campaign with clients managing end to end
* Execute campaigns controlling, tracking and reporting budgets and
business processes related with marketing initiatives deployment,
and guarantee timelines.
* Guarantee the correct Brand application in accordance with Visa s
global guidelines and client s.
* Build best-in-class co-marketing plans that support business
goals for both Visa and its clients
* Students pursuing a Bachelor s Degree with a graduation date in
December 2020 or later in business/marketing or related field
* Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of
repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise
written and spoken communications, and communications that
demonstrate professional judgment.
* Fluency in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus.
* 3.0 GPA
* The ability to take on challenges and address problems
* Strong ability to collaborate
* Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
* Demonstrated teamwork and relationship-building skills.
* Exceptional project management skills and can drive consensus in
cross regional and cross-functional teams.
* Advanced planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
* Knowledge of Google Analytics, DV360, social, web, tech platforms
and any experience working with CRM tools such as Marketo, Eloqua
and others is desired
* Understanding of interdependencies between Paid, Owned and Earned
channels is a plus.
* This position will be performed in an office setting. The
position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk,
communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard
office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with
hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and
applicable local law.
Keywords: Visa, Miami , Marketing Intern - Client Marketing, Sponsorships and Card Design (Undergrad), Advertising , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!