LIM Coach & Consultant
Company: Franklin Covey Co
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Title: Leader in Me Coach & Consultant (2377)
Reports to: Coaching Director
- Full-Time Direct Employee
- Projected tart Date: Summer 2023 or similar time
- Location: Miami, FL and surrounding area(s).
The Leader in Me (LIM) Coach & Consultant will partner with LIM
school administrators, leadership teams, and staff to ensure they
achieve high-leverage results, aligned to their school goals, with
LIM implementation year after year.
Focus will be on building exceptional relationships with existing
LIM schools. This is achieved through virtual and onsite delivery
of coaching days and workshops. Frequent virtual communication will
include "in between the seams" touchpoints and providing additional
resources and guidance on implementation. This intentional focus
supports schools by engaging all stakeholders in progressing to
'Lighthouse' results and beyond.
This position requires exceptional coach acumen skills, engaging
workshop facilitation acumen skills, and a deep understanding of
and previous experience working in the K-12 education field. The
preferred candidate will have previous experience in LIM
implementation and will also possess skills necessary to recommend
next steps and create renewal opportunities for the schools they
To learn more about our Education Solutions, please visit
Essential Job Functions
- LIM Coaches will be assigned existing LIM schools with the
following coaching responsibilities:
- Steward quality & engagement of LIM implementation to ensure
alignment with their school improvement plan & achievement of high
- Deliver virtual or onsite coaching days that include but are
not limited to understanding the school history, pre-consult calls
to determine focus & plan of day, delivery of day, & follow-up
- Engage Principals & Lighthouse Coordinators, from multiple LIM
schools, through Community Learning Days.
- Facilitate strong relationships with existing schools &
district leaders to help them understand the LIM process, schedule
next steps, support retention efforts, & expand the LIM
- Collaborate with cross-functional regional team to communicate
value of LIM process & coaching to prospective schools.
- LIM Coaches will deliver virtual & onsite workshops each year
to schools throughout North America, primarily during the summer
- Strong K-12 education background is required. Experience as a
school building Principal is preferred.
- Experience with LIM implementation as a school building
Principal is strongly preferred.
- Senior-level coach acumen skills required.
- Engaging workshop facilitation experience required.
- Ability to demonstrate skills necessary to recommend next steps
and create renewal opportunities.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Attention to fine details, logistics, calendar management, &
the ability to coordinate communication among several
- Deep comfort level with technology & systems including but not
limited to; Outlook, Microsoft Office, Evernote, Salesforce.com,
Zoom, LIM Online.
- Flexibility for extensive travel (including overnight travel)
required; ability to independently travel as needed, without
restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane,
- High degree of energy, patience, empathy, & personal maturity
with a strong character is essential.
- Well-developed pattern of achievement, contribution, execution,
motivation, enthusiasm, & integrity is critical to success in this
Keywords: Franklin Covey Co, Miami , LIM Coach & Consultant, Education / Teaching , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...