2nd Engineer (Royal Caribbean International)
Posted on: May 7, 2021
At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great
vacations begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise
line industry, RCI is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic,
energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. With our
innovative, award-winning fleet of ships visiting five continents,
each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this is a
great opportunity to let your career set sail.
We are currently searching for 2nd Engineers - Watchkeeper to join
This Engineer shall assist the 1st Engineer with the maintenance
and repair of following installations, and in this respect he is
directly subordinate to him.
More than 40,000 people have already selected Royal Caribbean
International to be their employer and so should you!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Should be thoroughly familiar with all company environmental
policies and work in full cooperation with his superiors and
subordinates to ensure compliance with policies and directives to
safeguard the environment.
Responsible to immediately and directly inform the Chief Engineer
whenever an environmental system is improperly functioning and
shall always strive to ensure that all environmental systems within
his department are operated and maintained to A.B.C. (Above and
Beyond Compliance) standards.
Area of responsibility for each 2nd Engineer will be delegated by
the Chief Engineer.
Minimum of the following systems should be covered, where
· Watchkeeping Duties.
· Main Diesel engines with systems and equipment.
· Auxiliary Diesel engines with belonging systems and equipment
· Boiler plant, with related pumps, pipes, valves, heat exchangers,
and sludge burning devices.
· Evaporators and Reverse Osmosis plant with associated equipment,
including, but not limited to pumps, pipes, valves, softening
filters and mineralizers.
· All chemical dosage plants for fresh and sea water.
· Analyses and dosage of boiler water, cooling water, and heeling
· Soot Blowing / Infrasonic system.
· Diesel-oil, fuel oil, gas-oil, and lubrication-oil systems.
Pre-heaters, separators, cleaning equipment, and transfer
· Bilge, Ballast and Heeling systems with related pipes and
· Emergency diesels with related systems.
· Steering gear and related systems.
· Stabilizer systems.
· Propeller shaft and stern tube with related systems and
· Starting air compressors and receivers
· Working air compressors and receivers.
· Instrument air compressors and receivers.
· Air Compressors for Bow Thrusters.
· Emergency air compressor and receiver.
· Watertight doors with hydraulic systems.
· Shell-gates with hydraulic systems (including tender embarkation
· Lifeboats, tender boats, and rescue boats engines
· Winches for lifeboats, tender boats, rescue boats and life
· Bow Thrusters with belonging hydraulic installation.
· Pneumatic valves, with belonging systems.
· All Elysator systems
· Azipod and Fixipod lubricating oil systems including Steering
Gear and associated hydraulic systems.
· AMRI Valves
· Clutches, reduction gear, propeller shafts and stern tubes, with
belonging system and equipment.
· Hydraulic plant for pitch propellers.
· All steam valves, auto and manual.
· Filters for the LIPS system.
· Additional routines and work as assigned by supervisor
Keywords: , Miami , 2nd Engineer (Royal Caribbean International), Engineering , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!