AEP Commissioning Engineer (Royal Caribbean International)
Posted on: May 6, 2021
RCL has made a significant effort to prepare for the impact of
stricter regional & global sulfur limitations. RCL will utilize
exhaust gas scrubbers to minimize the increases in fuel costs. A
program is in place for a fleet wide compliant program by 2020. The
Advance Emission Purification (AEP) team has been organized to lead
the efforts and get the equipment installed into the existing
fleet. The AEP team is asking for Commissioning Engineer candidates
to manage the on-board installation teams for the company.
At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great vacations
begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise industry,
Royal Caribbean International is continuously expanding and seeking
dynamic, energetic, experienced professionals to join our team.
With our innovative fleet of twenty-one ships visiting five
continents, each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe,
this could be a great opportunity to let your career set sail.
Reporting to the Commissioning manager, this position is
responsible for startup and commissioning of the newly installed
AEP systems and providing full training to the ships Engineers in
the safe operation and maintenance of the systems onboard.
* Attend and sail on ships during and after installation of the AEP
systems to ensure all elements are installed and operational
* Review and approve all installed elements in conjunction with
manufacturer/integrator as per supplied commissioning list
* Review and approve system operations and automation systems in
conjunction with manufacturer
* Present installation and operations to class and or regulatory
bodies for approval in conjunction with manufacturer/integrator
* Attend and oversee performance and compliance testing to
satisfaction of RCCL standards and class/regulatory bodies
* Oversee the completion of all necessary documentation to secure
certification of systems
* Formulate and maintain defect lists and complete periodic
reporting of system operations for transmission to Commissioning
* Maintain good knowledge of applicable local and international
regulations and ensure operations are maintained within
* Stay current with technical research and projects development of
AEP systems, and evaluate new technology for use across the fleet.
Run test programs on new equipment in conjunction with ship
personnel as directed.
Keywords: , Miami , AEP Commissioning Engineer (Royal Caribbean International), Engineering , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!