Automation Engineer, Process Automation & Optimization
Company: World Fuel Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global
success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of
our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive
in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where
innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are
highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to
drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an
environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'.
By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications
and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter,
1 number, and 1 special character.World Fuel Services, is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
This Automation Engineer, Process Automation & Optimization
position is responsible for supporting the process automation and
optimization function, developing, and implementing cost-effective
automation solutions for the prioritized initiatives defined in the
value-based roadmap for process automation and optimization for the
finance organization. This position will deliver automation
solutions using UiPath and other automation tools, coordinating
detailed technical analysis and design, and investigating new
approaches/technical designs to meet the finance teams' business
objectives. As a key contributor to the finance digital
transformation strategy execution, this position will help
accelerate the global finance teams' digital maturity.
- Work within the Finance CoE managing the delivery of process
automation and optimization initiatives for the finance
- Identify new process automation & optimization opportunities
and accurately analyze and estimate new processes, quickly assess
feasibility and recommend solutions.
- Provide recommendations on the preferred and optimal tool to
support the automation &/or optimization request.
- Design UiPath process solutions in accordance with standard
UiPath design principles, standards, and conventions.
- Design Alteryx (or similar analytics software) solutions to
support process automation & optimization initiatives.
- Follow WFS' deployment protocol and frameworks for all software
developed solutions, including UiPath, Alteryx, and Tableau.
- Create and maintain solution design documentation, process
flows, test case, procedures, and UAT scenarios.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as
part of a structured change control process.
- Provide production support and problem solve issues that arise
in day to day running of UiPath, Alteryx and other automated
processes and provide timely responses and solutions as
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Information Systems or equivalent
- 4+ years' relevant work experience in the field of automation
- 2+ years' experience with RPA automation tools - UiPath
- 2+ years' experience in agile project delivery [Required]
- Experience with non-RPA automation tools and techniques such as
Alteryx, Power Automate, Low code apps, or other similar tools.
- Experience with programming/scripting languages (VBA, SQL,
Python, and/or R) [Preferred]
- Experience with excel macros, visual basic scripts, or other
configuration/scripting type technology [Preferred]
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both
understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to
conceptualize it as an automated solution
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a
logical route to the source of an error.
- /Strong organizational skills, with the ability to self-manage
multiple tasks and prioritiesIND123
Keywords: World Fuel Services, Miami , Automation Engineer, Process Automation & Optimization, Engineering , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!