Jr. Data Engineer
Company: 777 Partners
Posted on: January 16, 2022
777 Partners, a Miami based investment firm, acquired Insurety
Capital (Insurety), an insurance company based in Miami, FL.
Insurety Capital provides insurance marketing organizations,
brokers, and producers with immediate cash for future commissions.
We offer an innovative financial solution to the liquidity problem
caused by expenses coming due before income is received - where the
costs of acquiring customers are immediate, but the commissions
earned from those customers come much later. Insurety can advance
you the income earned on your commissions sales today, so you have
the cash you need to pay your expenses and grow your business.
About 777 Partners
777 Partners is a Miami-based investment firm focused on a broad
spectrum of financial services businesses across insurance,
lending, specialty finance, and financial technology. Operating in
attractive markets and often times esoteric asset classes, 777
seeks to make control investments across the business life cycle in
companies with scalable profiles and ambitious management teams.
For more information on 777 Partners, visit www.777part.com.
Insurety Capital is the leading specialty finance company working
with Medicare insurance agents. At Insurety, our primary focus is
making sure that Americas seniors have the right Medicare insurance
plan that fits their specific needs. Our unique business model
places Insurety as strategic partners with dedicated insurance
agencies and call centers. We are expanding our team to make sure
we have the best information possible about how to make our
Medicare policyholders, and the agencies that we support,
Duties And Responsibilities
The Junior Data Engineer is responsible for identifying first,
second and third party data sources of existing policyholders and
providing processes and systems for capturing, analyzing and
visualizing that data to enable other team members, including our
agency partners, to change consumer behavior, including:
- Work with SQL developer to create appropriate databases and
- Create PowerBI dashboards for reporting, analysis, and
- Work with Engagement Manager to create processes for obtaining,
extracting, and understanding actionable data relevant to senior
citizen consumer behavior.
- Utilize online market research and catalog findings to
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data (Surveys,
Questionnaires, Opinion Polls, Analytics)
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make
- Gather and analyze statistical data using modern and
traditional methods to collect it
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or analytics from an
accredited four-year college or university and applying that skill
to consumer behavior.
- 3 years of experience in using Microsoft Excel, Azure, SQL
Server, Python, R, PowerBI and similar software for data collection
and statistical analysis.
- Strong attention to detail and able to prioritize tasks and
manage time effectively
- Problem solving skills - Ability to identify holes in data and
provide reporting solutions
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization
focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience working and comfortable working in a fast-paced
environment with tight timelines.by Jobble
Keywords: 777 Partners, Miami , Jr. Data Engineer, Engineering , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!