Company: Times Microwave Systems
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionQUALITY ENGINEER Job Title: Quality Engineer
Reports to: Quality ManagerFLSA: Exempt Location: West Palm Beach,
FL SummaryThe Quality Engineer provides leadership for the Quality
Inspection functions. The Quality Engineer works closely with
Operations, Engineering, and Program Management to identify
problems, investigate causes and recommend/implement solutions that
improve product quality. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Helps coach and direct the team to develop and maintain
collaborative working relationships with both internal and external
customers, driving improved customer service.
- Supports the management system performance and helps ensures
compliance with AS9100 and ISO9001 standards.
- Helps drives a "root-cause" company culture with respect to
- Verifies effectiveness of problem resolution by monitoring
production performance after implementation.
- Creates and helps ensure all team members are trained as
- Helps facilitate training systems to ensure proper workforce
development and competence.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.Job Requirements
- BS Degree in Engineering or related field, or minimum four (4)
years' experience in Quality Department
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in a Quality role.
- Experience utilizing Quality tools including: FMEA, Fishbone, 5
Why, 8D, Value Stream Map, Process Flow, etc.)
- Working knowledge of AS9100, OHSAS 18001 and IPC
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing environment
- Excellent problem-solving, statistical and analytical
- Excellent computer skills including expert proficiency in
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aerospace experience is a plus
- Experience in First Article Inspections and documentation is a
Keywords: Times Microwave Systems, Miami , QA Engineer, Engineering , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!