Company: Hampton Inn by Hilton
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Hospitality America is looking for a Cheif Engineer to join our
team! The Chief Engineer is responsible for the maintenance of the
hotel's building and grounds and the operation of its equipment and
mechanical/electrical systems. In a larger property this may be a
- Major Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident/ Critical Illness/ Hospitalization Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K after 1 year of employmentScope of the Position:
- Reviewing maintenance problems, complaints and work orders to
prioritize and schedule work assignments.
- Monitoring and inspecting assigned work.
- Trouble-shooting, diagnosing and repairing malfunctioning
electrical/mechanical systems and equipment.
- Inspecting property to identify potential and current
- Planning and executing on-going appropriate maintenance
- Estimating department expenditures for budget purposes and
assisting with the capital budget process.
- Soliciting bids from contractors, evaluating their proposals
and, once employed, ensuring work is completed to
- Coordinating with local health, safety, fire and building
inspectors to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and
- Performing preventive maintenance assignments on a scheduled
- Servicing the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and
- Completing maintenance logs.
- Maintaining the building exterior if not serviced by a
contractor (e.g. snow removal, lawn care, painting).
- Recruiting, selecting and training a skilled and motivated work
- Listening and responding to guests' requests or
- Must be a citizen of the United States or possess a valid work
permit.We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, or
any other protected status. Our company is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Hampton Inn by Hilton, Miami , Chief Engineer, Engineering , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!