REMOTE- Field Application Engineer (SoC/Front End/Pre-silicon)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
If you are a REMOTE- Field Application Engineer with experience,
please read on!
Job Title: REMOTE- Field Application Engineer
Job Location: WORK FROM HOME with 25% travel to client sites
Salary: $140,000- 190,000 + Bonus + RSU's
Requirements: SoC/ASIC, Front End SoC IP (CPUs, cache controllers,
interconnects, memory subsystems, DSPs, etc.), Pre-Silicon,
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Headquartered in Campbell, we are a semiconductor manufacturing
- Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a
unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
- You will have the chance to lead new development projects with
a talented team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Be recognized by customers as an expert on interconnects for
- Helping customers get the most out of our NoC technology
- Provide technical expertise to the sales force to demonstrate
to customers the value of the product
- Interface between customers and R & D to escalate requests for
improvements and provide a good understanding of customer needs
What You Need for this Position
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (MS or above
preferred) + 5 years of application engineering experience or
- Broad SoC/ASIC background if possible or someone that has
worked with more of the fundamental IP within an SoC (such as CPUs,
interconnects, memory schedulers, DSPs)
- 5+ years of front-end digital SoC experience, from RTL to
synthesis. Front End SoC IP (CPUs, cache controllers,
interconnects, memory subsystems, DSPs, etc.)
- Good understanding of System-on-Chip architecture
(architecting, designing and verifying the SoC/ASIC before it gets
- Motivated to train and educate others and help them solve
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- Full Benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Great Place to Work
So, if you are a REMOTE- Field Application Engineer with
experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Parker
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PG2-1697914 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Parker Graham - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Miami , REMOTE- Field Application Engineer (SoC/Front End/Pre-silicon), Engineering , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!