Mechanical Engineer III - Partial Remote
Company: Rheem Manufacturing
Posted on: August 8, 2022
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives.
As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling, and water
heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just
the right temperature while saving energy, and water and supporting
a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that
requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set
of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to
support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations.
Join Rheem and help shape the future of products that impact
The Mechanical Engineer III provides manufacturing documentation to
produce assigned product categories. Lead start-up and
implementation of new products.
- Leads in the design of projects in assigned product line and
develop product improvements and drive cost reduction initiatives
to reduce product costs.
- Apply physical chemical and or mathematical concepts to solve
design related problems, and the creation of new designs.
- Provide design engineering support for daily sales orders, new
product development, and customizing existing products to meet
special customer requirements.
- Maintain and improve product configurators, develop error proof
techniques for order entry and BOM accuracy.
- Develop evaluation test plans and coordinate with designers and
lab personnel on test set-up, data acquisition, interpretation of
data and means for achieving desired test results
- Plan, coordinate, and check engineering changes made by support
teams prior to submission/approval
- Oversee agency submittals and coordinate available
- Work within cross-functional teams servings as the subject
matter expert for the product line.
- Assists Sales and Application Engineering with unique product
applications and provide technical trouble-shooting support for
field problems, as well as RFQ requirements for special product
applications and quotations.
- Supports and provides guidance to other product Engineers for
- Drives the Safety, Quality, and Continuous Improvement efforts
for assigned product line.Job Qualifications
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- In depth knowledge of assigned product line products and
application, knowledge of sheet metal fabrication, electrical
schematic skills and piping techniques.
- Experience with 2D/3D modeling. AutoCAD, Key Creator,
- Experience with ERP/MRP engineering functions required for BOM
and ECN functions.
- Demonstrated strength in project coordination/team leadership
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating, and maintenance instructions and procedures.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
and statistical inference.
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills (ability to solve
practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in
- Hands -on experience in working with governing certification
standards and agencies.
- Ability to work without guidance or direction from others.
- Project Management Certification
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice To Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept
unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the
absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will
be no obligation for any referral compensation or recruiter
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate
without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly
reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any
financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited
resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become
the property of Rheem.
Engineering & Science
Jul 21, 2022, 1:06:37 PM
Keywords: Rheem Manufacturing, Miami , Mechanical Engineer III - Partial Remote, Engineering , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!