Company: INSPYR Solutions
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Title: Network Engineer
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and
- Strategy & Planning
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to
prevent future problems.
- Develop, document, and communicate recommended plans for
investing in IT cloud/ infrastructure, including analysis of cost
- Design, configure, and deploy projects
- Consult internally on best practices and strategies for IT
systems and business planning by understanding overall short and
- Ensure all documentation is properly maintained and updated in
a timely manner
- Evaluate clients' technology use and needs and recommend
improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades, new
technologies, and integrations
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for
Skillset / Experience:
Formal Education & Certification
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer
science and/or 3 years equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Certifications desired but not required.
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent analytical / complex problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to complete accurate work with fast turn-around
- Knowledgeable about both business and technology
- Able to make connections between business needs and technology
Experience in the following is a plus:
- LAN, WAN, and WLAN technologies
- Windows Server family; configuration, support, deployment,
migration, and optimization.
- Virtualization; VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.
- Enterprise cloud environments (Azure)
- Strong knowledge and experience with Cisco and
- Strong Knowledge and experience with Cisco protocols
- Implementation and troubleshooting SMB level networking
- Solid knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office & 365
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, detail-oriented, and time
- Ability to concisely describe or summarize a problem and steps
taken to diagnose and resolve it, in writing and in person
- Strong documentation skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities, as needed
- Positive teamwork skills
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and a courteous
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing
issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
Our benefits package includes: -
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- ---and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT
talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions
through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure
Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of
highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry
and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded
on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency,
Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a
Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to
create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has
Keywords: INSPYR Solutions, Miami , Network Engineer, Engineering , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...