Trailer Refrigeration Technician / Mechanic - Up to $22.16/hr
Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are
thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story
to share. See below for a quick glance of who we are and the impact
you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our
table for you...
Trailer Refrigeration Technician
Location: 1410 Gordon Food Service Dr, Plant City FL
Do you have a passion for automotive and diesel maintenance? Our 11
fleet shops across the US maintain over 3,000 tractors and trailers
(reefer units) for our private, company-owned fleet. Gordon Food
Service delivers daily to restaurants, healthcare operations, and
schools so our customers depend on us- and we depend on our fleet
techs for excellence! Extensive onboarding and continuous training
to keep your skills up to date. Earn hourly rates, not flat rates;
we pay you for the time it takes to complete the job the right way.
We offer lifts for your safety, a clean organized parts room, and
we provide the heavier specialty tools; you just bring the basics.
Be part of a skilled team that offers respect, expertise, and
Schedule: Monday- Friday 3:00 PM- 11:00 PM
- Shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
Pay: Potential to earn $22.16/hour.
- Our apprentice, skilled, certified, and master technicians are
paid based on experience ranging from $22.16-28.45/hour, plus a
- Additional $1.00/hour shift differential for both 2nd and 3rd
- Additional $0.65/hour CDL A bonus.
- Annual $1,000 tool allowance and $150 boot allowance, plus a
quarterly safety bonus
Total Rewards at GFS
- Affordable benefits plans start day one!
- Weekly pay
- Wellness reimbursement
- Profit sharing & 401(k) with company match
- Emergency child and elder care
- 95% of leadership is hired from within GFS - start your career
Does this look like you?
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid, unrestricted state-issued driver's license
- Diesel tractor trailer experience preferred
- Ability to communicate in English- writing, speaking, and
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 100 pounds
- Gordon Food Service encourages veterans and active military
members to apply
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate
our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate
who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of
support from their management if they are selected for the
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration
for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or
status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the
Law poster is available here:
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words "Accommodation
Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Miami , Trailer Refrigeration Technician / Mechanic - Up to $22.16/hr, Engineering , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!