Company: Gannett Fleming
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: October 12, 2018
At Gannett Fleming, we believe in improving the lives of the people we serve. We believe in innovation and social responsibility. We believe in the diversity of our team and the creative solutions they provide. We believe in embracing change and emerging technologies while maintaining an unmatched standard of quality. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive at home and at work. We believe in engaging our employees, building lasting relationships with our clients, and, in turn, making a difference in the world.
Excellence Delivered As Promised. It's more than a slogan. It's our standard. It's the expectation we place upon ourselves as individuals and as a company. It represents our commitment to our valued clients, industry partners, and employees. It's our earnest pledge to do what we say. It's the core of who we are as a firm and the foundation upon which all of our relationships and projects are built.
What You Will Do
Our Florida offices arelooking for experienced Water / Wastewater Engineers. We offer a full range of planning, design, construction, permitting and program and construction management services across the water and wastewater industry, including water supply planning, water storage and transmission, water quality management planning, water treatment and distribution, and wastewater collection sewers and pumping stations, treatment and disposal.
- All design aspects for large wastewater treatment facilities, including plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports, etc.
- Project oversight
- Project management and progress reporting
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Environmental Engineering is required; a Master of Science Degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Environmental Engineering is preferred.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in the state of Florida or PMP preferred
- Must have 4-8 years of progressively responsible experience in design and construction of large wastewater pumping station and treatment facilities
- Team player possessing strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct effective presentations
- Must have the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite.
Life at Gannett Fleming
For more than 100 years, we've been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,000+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
Working Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Employment Status: Full-Time
Internal Requisition ID:
Keywords: Gannett Fleming, Miami , Water/Wastewater Engineer, Engineering , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!