Technical Business Analysis Engineer
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: October 13, 2019
About ConduentConduent is the world's largest provider of
diversified business process services with leading capabilities in
transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent
experience. We work with both government and commercial customers
in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they
serve. We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a
significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the
customer interface for large segments of the technology industry
and the operational and processing partner of choice for public
transportation systems around the world. Whether it's digital
payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated
tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages
and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our
clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.Job
DescriptionThe primary function of a Sr. Business Analyst is to
work in close proximity with clients and determine solutions to fit
their needs. This position will work fluidly with other
departments. The Sr. Business Analyst will act as a conduit to
facilitate communication between Clients/Operations/Client Services
and CTS (Conduent Technology Services). This position will report
into the Director. Sr. Business analysts are not only active in the
scope and design of systems and system specifications but also with
the testing, system validation, and implementation phases of a
project as well. Business Analysts often work in a team, leading as
the liaison between external or internal clients. They are also
responsible for mentoring other Business Analysts in so far as
creating requirements, leading meetings, fostering client
relationships, and project management. The Sr. Business Analyst
will be responsible for the design and implementation of cost
effective solutions that meet or exceed our client's expectations.
The individual will use a variety of technical and presentational
tools to understand and design these solutions in outline before
passing the project on to the technical/programming team.
Key objectives of the Sr. Business Analyst are to pursue new and
better ways of building solutions and develop additional value and
knowledge from our data in the form of data-mining, etc. The
individual must foster creativity at every level and possess and
employ analytical techniques to accomplish the goals set forth
herein. Ingenuity breeds success and we must continue to evolve
ourselves, our habits and systems to meet the challenges ahead.
- Mentors lower level Business Analysts
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them
for both technical and business suitability.
- Creating logical and innovative solutions to complex
- Establishing detailed program/application specifications
through discussion with internal and external clients.
- Data analysis, mining, dissemination
- Ensuring that all systems are adequately documented as to their
purpose and function.
- Provide documentation to support the validation of Conduent's
- Planning and working flexibly to a deadline.
- Taking direct ownership of all problems/tasks and working with
others to resolve issues.
- Keeping up to date with technical as well as industry sector
- Working closely with technical specialists and a variety of end
users to ensure technical compatibility and user
- Ensuring that deadlines met by meeting regularly with CTS
Management/PMO while communicating back to operations and client
- Delivering tested and validated applications that meet
specifications with highly predictable results.
- Participating with all CTS staff and other departments
throughout the corporation to build a cooperative team environment
through frequent communication and interaction.
- Working with QA environments and facilitate end-to-end (unit
and regression) testing by examining sample data sets to check
output from programs/systems.
- Performing post-launch technical audits as part of a proactive
- Multitasking and managing assignments; coordinating the
prioritization of assigned tasks with direct reports and project
- Works with senior developers and technical leads to coordinate
experts/contractors in the implementation of technical processes
and services to meet business needs.
The guidelines presented below are meant to help present best
practices and created a direction for our work. They should not be
viewed as constraints. All tasks and hours must be accounted for
and accurately reported. All work produced must be archived,
documented and made ready for deployment as specified in Conduent's
Business Process documentation.
The Business Analyst will assist all CTS team members with
delivering tested deployable solutions and working within the
"acceptable boundaries" of the CTS group. These boundaries should
be considered a general framework comprised of the following
- Foster the strategic technological direction of the
- Sustain a cost effective approach (measured by the cost to
deploy/maintain vs. the direct or indirect benefits to the
- Assist in building solutions that are maintainable both near
and long term.
Primary skills must include:
- Business requirements and specification writing to include:
- Creation of user stories and acceptance criteria
- File Interface Agreement (FIA) or Data Exchange Document (DED)
- Analysis and investigative capabilities
- JAD Facilitation and Participation
- Time & Cost (T&C) Estimate preparation
- Presentation skills
- Project Management
- End to End testing experience with Client IT Teams and/or
The following experience is required:
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- 5 to 7 years of previous IT Business Analysis experience
The following experience is preferred:
- Call Center experience
- Salesforce/CRM experience
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience
- Agile Methodology
- SQL, SSRS, Informatica, MS Power BI, Business Intelligence
- Telephony (Voice) knowledge (VoIP, CTI, IVR)
ClosingConduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender
expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide
dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status,
basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to
apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such
accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the
accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the
"Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google
Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click
here to access or download the form.
Keywords: Conduent, Miami , Technical Business Analysis Engineer, Engineering , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!