MANAGER, REGIONAL PROPERTY
Company: Catholic Housing for the Elderly & Handicapped Inc
Posted on: June 29, 2020
Summary & Objective The Regional Property Manager will lead in
the execution of the Company's strategy related to property
management for the assigned markets by directing the team,
implementing policies, programs, and initiatives that achieve
budgeted financial results, and developing and leading programs
that promote customer satisfaction, operational excellence, and
market growth in accordance with the U.S. Department of Housing and
Urban Development guidelines and regulations. Essential
- Oversees the operating performance of and compliance with the
Company's property management procedures and policies by inspecting
properties, reviewing financial pricing models and marketing
plan(s), conducting operational and financial audits, and
developing corrective action plans as necessary to achieve stated
goals and objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the physical
assets and maximizing the returns from the asset in accordance with
CHM policies and procedures.
- Reviews and helps develop annual property management plan and
- Reviews all monthly financial reports.
- Responsible for training and development of all personnel
assigned, either directly or through others.
- Keep well-informed with all HUD Regulatory changes and train
staff on any HUD changes.
- Perform property audits to ensure compliance with MOR and REAC
- Coordinate trainings with NTHDC or other agencies to enhance
- Maintain and update the HUD REAC System.
- Supervises the staffing and talent acquisition for the assigned
markets and manages team members by interviewing, hiring,
orienting, and training team members, and oversees their
performance in accordance with company policies and
- Assures adherence to specifications (contractual; operations
- Conducts formal site inspections of building interior and
- Makes recommendations for physical repairs and/or
- Ensures observance of safety regulations.
- Ensures preventative maintenance plan are in place for all
- Regularly evaluates market conditions and property comparable.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Implements marketing plans.
- Periodically reviews rental applications and lease forms for
accuracy and compliance with established policies and
- Makes recommendations to improve marketing and leasing
- Ensures waiting lists are kept according to Tenant Selection
- Oversees rent collection in accordance with policies and
- Ensure rent roll accuracy and TRAC's submission.
- Must be able to travel within service areas.
- Ensures property files and records are maintained.
- Promotes positive employee engagement, teamwork, mutual respect
and safety work practices.
- Maintain your required licenses, certifications and mandatory
- Comply with all policies, local, state and federal laws and
- Provide other duties of other team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Supervisory Responsibility
- May serve as an interim department leader depending on need.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and push/pull
up to 250+ pounds, walk, climb stair or ladders, stand on feet for
extended periods of time, etc. Disclaimer The job description is
not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities duties or responsibilities that are required of the
employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change
or be assigned at any time. EEOC Statement CHS provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
#CHShiresthebest Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of experience in property management.
- Knowledge of occupancy requirements per HUD Handbook 4350.3
Occupancy Requirements of Subsidized Multifamily Housing
- Knowledge of HUD Regulations and HUD Vouchering System.
- Knowledge in Budgeting and Financial Management.
- Must have knowledge of computer office software.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English
Keywords: Catholic Housing for the Elderly & Handicapped Inc, Miami , MANAGER, REGIONAL PROPERTY, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!