Company: Noatum Logistics USA, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Develop and maintain an efficient, cost effective export operation.
Measure plan to actual and develop and implement corrective action,
as necessary. Develop and implement information and administrative
systems to support export services and programs. Maintain all
facilities and equipment. Develop relationships with local vendors.
Train and develop staff to achieve maximum efficiency and
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and direct export department team members to perform
all assigned operations functions.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations (TSA, US Customs,
- Develop and implement measures, standards, and operational
processes to ensure high quality services for customers. Perform
regular evaluations of results accomplished.
- Ensure the accuracy of data and conduct accurate review and
closeout of files.
- Implement continuous improvement plans and actions to ensure
steady progress is made in export documentation, customer
relations, rating, quoting, booking, tracking, and invoicing
- Maintain courteous, prompt, and efficient customer
- Help select, train, and develop qualified personnel.
- Prepare timely management information and reports as specified
- Negotiate shipping rates and submit to Branch Manager for
approval when necessary to be competitive.
- Oversee the routing and rating of all export shipments
- Oversee the pick-up and transfer of shipments with appropriate
- Establish and maintain all necessary procedures to assure a
clean, properly organized, safe, and healthy environment for all
personnel. Maintain all facilities and equipment in a good state of
- Ensure compliance with Hazardous Materials
- Ensure all export vendors meet service standards and provide
Noatum Logistics with the best possible price and service. Adhere
to established credit policies.
- Ensure export documentation is accurately processed,
distributed, and released to steamship lines, airlines, freight
forwarders, customers, and agents in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with local
vendors (e.g., steamship line representatives, airlines, freight
forwarders, customs brokers, local pickup and delivery companies,
regional trucking companies, line haul providers).
- Treat proprietary information with the utmost confidentiality
and maintain the security of computer systems.
- As a joint responsibility with the Branch Manager, develop and
maintain an office atmosphere conducive to continual growth of
- Bachelor s degree in business administration, engineering,
international transportation and logistics, or related
- 4 to 6 years operational experience in forwarding or other
- Knowledge and skill in import/export documentation requirements
- Knowledge of state, federal and international applicable laws
and regulations (Federal Maritime Commission, Interstate Commerce
Commission, U.S. Customs, environmental, import/export, maritime,
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
(written and verbal).
- Effective organization and project management skills.
- Demonstrated successful leadership, supervisory, negotiation,
and customer satisfaction skills.
- Ability to effectively resolve customer complaints and problems
and restore or maintain business.
- Knowledge and skill in mainframes and PC s, spreadsheets and
databases (Microsoft Excel and Access).
- Ability to work effectively in a business environment
characterized by complexity, ambiguity and rapid change, with
- CargoWise experience preferred.
Noatum Logistics Overview
To serve the surging demands of our customers worldwide, Noatum
Logistics is enhancing our global supply chain capabilities. Join
our growing team of professionals as we strengthen and expand our
core international supply chain services. We are a growing global
logistics company with exciting career opportunities in
international forwarding, supply chain management, technology,
business development, and many more. With operations in Asia,
Europe, North Africa, North America, and South America, Noatum
Logistics provides you significant opportunities to enhance your
career. As you gain experience, develop new skills, and take on
greater responsibilities, Noatum Logistics offers you the
opportunity to grow with us.
Along with our global network partners, we provide services in and
between all major international trade lanes. With the support of
our thousands of logistics professionals, this infrastructure can
deliver seamless end-to-end supply chain solutions around the
world. Noatum Logistics employees understand that customer service
is our priority and at its best when built on a relationship of
trust and a thorough understanding of our customers business. We
firmly believe we have the best talent in the industry working on
To learn more about Noatum Logistics, www.noatumlogistics.com or
Keywords: Noatum Logistics USA, LLC, Miami , Export Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!