Salesforce Release Manager / DevOps SME
Company: Cloudely, Inc
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Cloudely is the global leader for technology recruitment,
supporting Salesforce, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), DevOps,
Web and Mobile Programming skills and more. We have many
opportunities throughout North America and India. By specializing
solely in placing candidates in the high-tech market we have built
relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivalled
understanding of where the best opportunities are.
Position Title: Salesforce Release Manager / DevOps SMEDuration:
Long TermLocation: Juno Beach, FL
Experience Level - 8 to 12 years (preferred) Skills and
- Understand existing Salesforce.com instances and provision for
- Overall responsibility of Salesforce.com Application Platform
management from release and deployment prospective
- Track and maintain day to day tasks thru Azure DevOps
application for self and other teams
- Define release readiness criteria and ensure all changes meet
criteria prior to deployment
- Work with various team to receive the pull request and enable
code validation and deployment to upstream environments
- Work with Tech lead/ Developer(s) to properly resolve merge
conflicts, deployment errors and meet code coverage criteria
- Define and manage change control process for development, where
quality is ensured in a fast-paced & iterative environment.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings and any other meetings, as
applicable or planned by the client.
- Monitor & relay info. on Production certificates expiration,
Salesforce critical updates on 60 - 90 days cadence & installation/
upgrade to approved AppExchange Products to ensure application is
secure & always perform at optimum level.
- Facilitate Release activities calendar for Salesforce.com
platform. Manage & track Instance refreshes planned for the Current
- Salesforce Deployment tools - Azure DeOps / Jenkins/Bit/Copado
- Facilitate Patch installation, Sandbox Creation, Code Merge in
- Own Azure DevOps in terms of best practices, branching, version
control & conflict mgmt.
- To work with business on high priority, time critical business
exigencies highlighted by various business teams related to
deployment; support application build, test, and deploy
- MOST Important - Ability to speak / communicate with Client
Platform Manager to plan releases and maintain Salesforce
- Sandbox Management - Create, Delete, Refresh; Salesforce
Releases calendar; Sandbox Refresh cycle
Apply today!Looking forward to receiving your resume through our
website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the
best way to apply, but you may also send your resume to: . To learn
more about Cloudely, Inc, please visit .
Cloudely, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
--- Your Right to Work - In compliance with respective law
prevailing in the country, all persons hired will be required to
verify identity and eligibility to work in respective country and
to complete the required employment eligibility verification
document form upon hire.We welcome the opportunity to speak to any
candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or
in the future.
Keywords: Cloudely, Inc, Miami , Salesforce Release Manager / DevOps SME, Executive , Loxahatchee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!