Sr. Project Manager-MIA
Company: SNI Technology
Posted on: February 24, 2021
- Develops, modifies, or provides input to project plans.
- Implements project plans to meet objectives using waterfall,
agile, or mixed methodologies.
- Coordinates and integrates project activities.
- Manages, leads, or administers project resources.
- Monitors project activities and resources to mitigate
- Makes improvements, solves problems, or takes corrective action
when problems arise.
- Provides constant communication and clear reporting on project
status to all stakeholders.
- Enforces that project life cycle artifacts are developed and
- Collaborates with coworkers, management, staff and clients to
- Follows company standard project management processes and
provides feedback and suggestions for improving processes.
- Responsible for participating in quality assurance, compliance
and in-service and continuing education activities as requested by
Company.Type of experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or
university and/or 7+ years' experience with business operations or
- Must have lead software development efforts, not just
implemented but drive the efforts.
- Comfortable/experienced in dealing with clients/business
partners to gather requirements/give status
- Open to change and new information; adapts behavior or work
methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or
unexpected obstacles; effectively deals with ambiguity.
- Expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to
individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience
and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive,
controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations;
listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds
- Organizes work, sets priorities, and determines resource
requirements; determines short- or long-term goals and strategies
to achieve them; coordinates with other organizations or parts of
the organization to accomplish goals; monitors progress and
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, or tools for developing,
scheduling, coordinating, and managing projects and resources.
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, Visio, Jira - provided by
Keywords: SNI Technology, Miami , Sr. Project Manager-MIA, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!