High-Rise Property Manager
Company: KW Property Management & Consulting
Posted on: February 25, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page:
- As the key employee liaisons between the client, KW Property
Management, and internal support staff, the Property Manager must
perform the job duties with a view toward projecting a professional
and competent image: Service to the customer in a friendly and
outgoing manner is essential, while timeliness and professional
appearance are key.
- The position is fundamental to all functions of the community
and includes working closely with the Association Board of
Directors and/or the Developer to manage and operate the community,
facilitate solutions to problems within the community. Strong
management skills, customer service skills, and supervisory skills
are required. Duties and Essential Functions Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrate a positive, professional and client-oriented
attitude about the company with coworkers, residents, owners,
clients and the public; whether contact is by mail, telephone or in
person. Constantly strive for improvements in work process and
results to better meet client's expectations.
- On assigned properties, act as the company's primary
coordinator to assure that the company's efforts fully meet and
exceed contractual property management obligations.
- Prepare annual budget for the association.
- Analyze and distribute monthly financial statements including
operating variances from budget, cash management and strategies for
collection of receivables.
- Maintain complete and accurate property files and records,
according to department systems, with an emphasis on documentation
for future reference. Coordinate with headquarters support staff on
management company procedures for processing and distributing
information. Provide prompt, detailed and accurate general status
reports on all properties assigned.
- Supervise on-site team members. Develop specifications and
continually evaluate service needs and performance in all areas of
maintenance and management. Encourages staff to behave in a
professional manner and comply with company's safety standards.
Motivates staff to work as a team.
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships
between departments, with coworkers and particularly with other
members of a project team. Prepare for team meetings, in advance,
and act as chairperson for the meeting.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state and
regulatory agency statutes and each client's community documents,
policies, and procedures.
- Initiates contact with new resident representatives to
coordinate the move-in process, provides an introduction and
orientation to the staff and building, reviews available services,
and reviews the building rules and regulations.
- Sets and adheres to the highest standards of performance and
instills them in the staff by personal follow-up to insure that the
service is being delivered.
- Responds to phone calls and correspondence in a timely and
- Maintain a professional relationship with the BOD, Unit Owners,
- Ability to run a BOD meeting when necessary according to
Roberts Rules of Order.
- Creates a management report, which depicts an update on
administrative items, a financial overview, actual condition of the
property, progress of specific projects, and makes clear and
- Prepares professional presentations of reports, action plans,
budgets, bid analysis, etc.
- Supports the KWPM's GREAT values, philosophy, goals and adheres
to KWPM policies.
- Organizes time effectively and successfully balances the
competing demands of multiple projects.
- Attends monthly Manager's meeting.
- Maintain and uploads all documents into the management support
systems accurately and update accordingly.
- Monitors contracts regularly. Evaluate and negotiate all
contracts effectively. Ensure all vendors provide a certificate of
insurance naming the Association and KW Property Management as
additional insured and certificate holder. Obtain copy of all
business licenses from vendors. Update all documents
- Maintain accurate records, files and communication pertinent to
the Association office. Organizes all files and policies as per the
- Update Association communication regularly - Update menu
boards, prepare Association newsletter, update Association
- Processes violations, work orders, architectural control
applications, lease applications, and sale applications regularly
on a monthly basis as required.
- Possesses all knowledge of assets cash balances and
availability of funds for projects. Cash flow management for
- Monitors aging report, timely legal action, and updated
collection module on a timely basis.
- Keeps up to date equipment maintenance logs, inventory, and
update preventive maintenance manual quarterly. Business Acumen.
Customer/Client Focus. Decision Making. Results Driven. Supervisory
Responsibility; This position will be responsible in managing the
staff on-site This job operates in a professional office
environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment
such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax
machines. Physical Demands The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with
hands and arms. The employee will need to walk the property on a
daily basis which will include climbing stairs. Position
Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time exempt position.
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. Business hours
will be determine by the client's needs. Travel There will be some
travel to attend training and/or meetings, locally. Required
Education and Experience
- Must have a strong working knowledge of customer service
principles and practices.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures,
leases, regulations, or documents with a similar degree of
- Must be proficient and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have a Florida CAM license.
- Must have a valid FL Driver's license.
- Employee is sometimes required to work for extended periods of
times; being flexible in the hours which could include nights and
- Must have the ability to react and address all emergency
situations in a timely manner.
- Some locations will require bi-lingual in English and Spanish
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. KW Property Management & Consulting is a
drug-free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Travel Required Yes . There will
be some travel to attend training and/or meetings, locally.
Qualifications Skills Required MS Office Advanced Behaviors
Preferred Team Player: Works well as a member of a group Dedicated:
Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity Detail
Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details
necessary to get the task done well Leader: Inspires teammates to
follow them Education Required Bachelors or better. High School or
better. Experience Required 3 years: Three (3) years of experience
as Community Property Manager managing the community operations,
such as staff and service contracts.--
Keywords: KW Property Management & Consulting, Miami , High-Rise Property Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!